Kiev home ticket sales

Still not opened 315 SS on the ticket site despite it being available.I want 3 juniors that have to be with me and im fcuked if im paying £7.50 booking fee.So thats 3 people down as if it opens any later than today then I wont get them in the post.Just dont understand this at all.Sent a note to City helpline on twitter but nothing back,shame.
Just phone them and explain.

Still not opened 315 SS on the ticket site despite it being available.I want 3 juniors that have to be with me and im fcuked if im paying £7.50 booking fee.So thats 3 people down as if it opens any later than today then I wont get them in the post.Just dont understand this at all.Sent a note to City helpline on twitter but nothing back,shame.
Give them a ring and explain then u won't get charged booking fee .

Getting the 22:07 train back from Stafford. Hopefully it doesn't go to extra time ;) can it go to extra time? 3-1 Kiev win?
Yes it goes to extra time .
City will not let it go to extra time .
So You should be fine getting the train back .

Hmmmm.

Crap comparison that, mate. Anfield has been absolutely dead for their other European games.

You don't think we'd get a good atmosphere against United at home?
L/pool always create a great European atmosphere thats one place thats known for it. Yes we may get a good atmosphere at the derby but so we should do . Is that it then - 1 game a season !!

L/pool always create a great European atmosphere thats one place thats known for it. Yes we may get a good atmosphere at the derby but so we should do . Is that it then - 1 game a season !!

Sniff sniff.

I've watched most of their European games and the atmosphere was terrible. Even their manager said the rag game was the first time he had seen what the fans were capable of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.