Kiev home ticket sales

Anyway, there will be 50,000 at the Etihad on Tuesday.

Blues who don't want to go will be at home / in the pub. Fair enough! I just don't get why a small minority of this contingent have to come on here with outbursts of petty name calling and claiming to be super fans.

Barring a disaster, we will reach the last 8 of the Champs League / European Cup for the first time and be the last English team left in the competition! This is an opportunity for celebrating success!
Agree, though I doubt we'll get 50,000, but I'm looking forward to it, and don't care about anyone else going, I know I'll have a good day/night out.

£120 with VAT! I think when it was first advertised the return train was meant to get in about 12.15 am but engineering works have pushed it back significantly so there's not much advantage in getting home at 3.00 am or so rather than staying overnight and getting cheaper fares both ways. Might consider it for future night games if it can get back not too long after midnight.
The train could also do with stopping at MK and/or Watford where plenty of blues will get on/off, especially MK, where lots of blues get on at a weekend, so its no use to me, as it costs me £25 to get to Euston, therefore its easier and cheaper driving.

I'll be disappointed that the ground won't be atmospheric or full on Tuesday night by the looks of it, It's a shame that some have a negative mindset regard prices, other fans and the competition, or indeed the current direction the club is going in, on and off the field. I expect the 'newbies', 'tourists',' day trippers' etc. will have an enjoyable night (hopefully..!), whilst sat in a 'regular fans' seat, and will be cheering City into the next round, and the last eight of the competition, accompanied of course by some regulars.
But how many fans will be scrabbling around for tickets for the semi's or final should that materialise..?, how many fans will be bemoaning the fact that they don't have enough loyalty points to purchase the said tickets...?
It's funny how cost, loyalty points, day trippers, bla, bla, bla, is suddenly forgotten when needs must. I don't understand the mentality..?!
After nearly forty years a season ticket holder, I will die a happy man, my club has been turned on it's head by its current owners, in every fathomable way, all for the good, the ground, facilities, infrastructure, squad, team, manager, trophies, future growth and security.
What is there not to get excited, or dare I say it, passionate about, reading some of our posts makes me want to wobble every buggers head, either come and have a shout for the team, or let the newbies get on with cultivating their knowledge and passion for my great club, without criticism, we all went to out first game don't forget, look up the definition of fan or supporter...!

Hmmmm.

Crap comparison that, mate. Anfield has been absolutely dead for their other European games.

You don't think we'd get a good atmosphere against United at home?

It was pathetic when we played them last week even tho they were smashing us. Seem to get better atmospheres when the grounds under capacity anyway, last 10 mins against monchengladbach was great. I dont give a fuck about the attendance as long as we get through!

The train could also do with stopping at MK and/or Watford where plenty of blues will get on/off, especially MK, where lots of blues get on at a weekend, so its no use to me, as it costs me £25 to get to Euston, therefore its easier and cheaper driving.
If it stopped of at Rugby I would use it . Not all out of town fans live in London. We can't get a train south after a night match either.

I think £30 is perfectly realistic for a Champions League knock out game.
as a one off yes £30 for some tickets is not bad but on top of League cup semi ,Wembley and all the other games many many fans are voting with there feet and staying away (not for the first time) fans have not got bottomless pockets and the club have to remember the majority of City fans are just working class people on low wages ,for some an extra £30 or £40 might be lose change but for others it will need to go towards the lecy bill ,so fans will just pick and chose there games

Still not opened 315 SS on the ticket site despite it being available.I want 3 juniors that have to be with me and im fcuked if im paying £7.50 booking fee.So thats 3 people down as if it opens any later than today then I wont get them in the post.Just dont understand this at all.Sent a note to City helpline on twitter but nothing back,shame.

as a one off yes £30 for some tickets is not bad but on top of League cup semi ,Wembley and all the other games many many fans are voting with there feet and staying away (not for the first time) fans have not got bottomless pockets and the club have to remember the majority of City fans are just working class people on low wages ,for some an extra £30 or £40 might be lose change but for others it will need to go towards the lecy bill ,so fans will just pick and chose there games

You're right. I'm on the cup scheme's so I go to all the home games regardless. I usually go to every away game I can as well. However I'm still recovering financially from Christmas, I've recently moved house, I have birthdays and holidays coming up, busy in work with it being end/start of new financial year etc. I know I'm an exception, but the club(s) need to do more to encourage people to attend. I could have gone to Norwich tomorrow, but instead I'm going to work from home, earn a few quid, get some jobs in the new house done and watch it on the tele, after all that I'll probably be £200 better off then I would had I gone. if I wasn't in the cup scheme's I might think about doing the same for Kiev (especially considering we're 99% through to the next round).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.