Kiev home ticket sales

Love this thread! Not going because we won the first leg, not going because we lost the first leg, not going because of traffic, not going because it's mid- week, not going because it might be cold, not going because tickets are too expensive (but less than Premier League match vs West Brom), not going because the club moved " my " seat and gave it to away fans, not going because students get an offer to see City and I don't (by the way most students are under 21!) , so don't go, fine by me. Won't miss you but probably see you all at the Derby match the follwimg Sunday. cheers , Durham Blue
not going cos i don't want to...will defnitely be at Derby.....

Any sight of empty seats and the ginger pig and camel gob are going to be up for this one, the pair of ****s.

Durham blue I didn't say I wasn't going because students got cheap tkts I just stated a fact . And yes I will be at the Derby the following week along with my wife and daughter who told me about the uni offer as we are all season card holders and have been for years. I will also be at the kiev game despite a 300 mile round trip !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.