Kiev home ticket sales

I go to watch city, not how many have joined me in my quest.

Fair point. I was in the same mindset but as somebody said above, it is starting to get tedious with all the comparisons in the media regarding attendance.

Saw an article on twitter tonight stating Fleetwood Town have a higher percentage of bums on seats than Manchester City. Anything to highlight us as lickle City.

As a retired working class bloke with a modest private pension. This season I decided to opt out of all the Cup schemes.

This was the only way for me, to preserve my league match day going experience with my 31 year old son.

So if you can afford to go to these Cup games then great and enjoy.

If you can't, well you can't, please just accept your financial limitations and watch it on TV.

Ultimately the club will do what it has to do regarding price, market forces will always determine the price.

Just an explanation of my circumstances and my opinion, which won't apply to everyone on here.

I won't be there on Tuesday simple as.

Fair point. I was in the same mindset but as somebody said above, it is starting to get tedious with all the comparisons in the media regarding attendance.

Saw an article on twitter tonight stating Fleetwood Town have a higher percentage of bums on seats than Manchester City. Anything to highlight us as lickle City.

I would have thought that any comparisons being made would be very favourable towards City....just had a look at soccerstats.com/attendance.

Can't be arsed going - shite opposition, shite competition, 2 goals up already, influx of CL daytrippin plastics

Can't be arsed going - shite opposition, shite competition, 2 goals up already, influx of CL daytrippin plastics

Well at least these so called plastics CAN be arsed going despite " shite opposition, 2 goals up already". Thank god for CL day trippin plastics.

Personally, as a long term City fan, I've waited years for CL games so I'll happily join these less demanding "newbies".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.