Kiev home ticket sales

As a retired working class bloke with a modest private pension. This season I decided to opt out of all the Cup schemes.

This was the only way for me, to preserve my league match day going experience with my 31 year old son.

So if you can afford to go to these Cup games then great and enjoy.

If you can't, well you can't, please just accept your financial limitations and watch it on TV.

Ultimately the club will do what it has to do regarding price, market forces will always determine the price.

Just an explanation of my circumstances and my opinion, which won't apply to everyone on here.

I won't be there on Tuesday simple as.

That's fair enough mate - understandable in the circumstances. The difference is you're not claiming that it's because of the fact that "plastics" attend as the reason for deciding not to go.

Sales appear to be slow but steady. Still the best part of a week to go and the full stadium open (third tier cup schemers not moved). I reckon 45-50,000 on the night if we get the usual late surge in sales. Not too shabby.

CC1 Fuck you and your couch potato comments. Anyone who's "waited years for CL games" has a tenuous grip on what it means to be a City fan.

I waited years to see us win the FA cup and the League Cup and the title. Taking part as an also ran in a dull, rigged corporate bunfest might be your idea of the very height of joy one can experience as a fan but any couch potato glued to Sky's fawning coverage of the CL down the years would be likely to have that opinion.

Hoist with your own petard.

Quite like it when there is a low turn out. You get to put your feet up on the seat in front, less people talking shit around you and traffic is better pre and post match.

Just booked my ticket on the club chartered return train from London to Manchester

No excuse now for southern based fans to miss this game. Train returns to London after the match and will be delayed in the unlikely event of extra time/penalties.

City will be running these trains back to London for future midweek matches if this trial proves popular. Fantastic value at only £50 plus VAT return. Phone hospitality if interested.

CC1 Fuck you and your couch potato comments. Anyone who's "waited years for CL games" has a tenuous grip on what it means to be a City fan.

I waited years to see us win the FA cup and the League Cup and the title. Taking part as an also ran in a dull, rigged corporate bunfest might be your idea of the very height of joy one can experience as a fan but any couch potato glued to Sky's fawning coverage of the CL down the years would be likely to have that opinion.

Touched a nerve? I absolutely know my credentials as a City fan are sound. Your comments speak for themselves

100% with you.

Manchester United are not in it, and unlikely to be in it for a while, maybe a good option for you!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.