Kiev home ticket sales

Given this one a miss, can't be arsed with travelling 125 miles each way to see a game which is on tv and essentially a dead rubber. I'll be at the quarters, dead rubber or not.

Not really a dead rubber, if the players don't show up and we lose then were out, no quarter final.

expecting a good game. Kiev have to go from the off which should leave space for us. Plenty of chances for both teams, wouldn't be surprised if it gets a bit too close at the end but think we'll get over the line. I'm quite happy to do my mid week 450 mile round trip especially if we win.

There were an awful lot of empty seats at Chelsea tonight for a game in the balance. They had obviously sold from the front, but the back rows were totally empty. I can't post a pic, but it was most obvious in the crowd shot when Hazard was subbed. I don't think the Champions league is as popular as UEFA want us to believe it is. Obviously only our apathy will be hi lighted in an attempt to belittle us. I'm not going but I will be booing their jingle with a pint in my hand. Up yours UEFA

Can't be arsed going - shite opposition, shite competition, 2 goals up already, influx of CL daytrippin plastics

How pathetic are you!!!!

Thank God we have a lot of great fans who support their team at all times...I think it's absolutely great that we have a chance to reach the quarter finals...come on City.

There were an awful lot of empty seats at Chelsea tonight for a game in the balance. They had obviously sold from the front, but the back rows were totally empty. I can't post a pic, but it was most obvious in the crowd shot when Hazard was subbed. I don't think the Champions league is as popular as UEFA want us to believe it is. Obviously only our apathy will be hi lighted in an attempt to belittle us. I'm not going but I will be booing their jingle with a pint in my hand. Up yours UEFA

Saw that mate and bt called it a 'sell out' with the figure being 37,000?????

Have to feel a bit of sympathy for the players.They get an amazing result in Kiev putting us on the verge of last 8 CL and the turnout for the 2nd leg will probably be well under capacity. They must wonder sometimes what they have to do to fill the stadium :( The Etihad should be rocking next Tuesday but it wont be.

Have to feel a bit of sympathy for the players.They get an amazing result in Kiev putting us on the verge of last 8 CL and the turnout for the 2nd leg will probably be well under capacity. They must wonder sometimes what they have to do to fill the stadium :( The Etihad should be rocking next Tuesday but it wont be.

I agree with you. I also think the Club could have made prices more affordable as JRB and PB said.

I normally but about half a dozen tickets for the home European games and share these out with mates but I've just sorted my own ticket this time round!

Looking forward to this. First time we've been this far so it only seems right to be there. Plus 30 quid is reasonable.

Just pisses me off that we can't buy beer at cl games.

How pathetic are you!!!!

Thank God we have a lot of great fans who support their team at all times...I think it's absolutely great that we have a chance to reach the quarter finals...come on City.
For "pathetic" read "honest".

How many of the plastic day trippers who turn out on CL nights go, for example, to league cup ties v lower league opponents in the deep gloom of autumn or FA Cup replays or meaningless league games towards the end of a season ? Not many I'd wager but that in itself doesn't make them "pathetic". Only a halfwit could equate being a "great fan" with going to games "at all times" . Does it really all come down to who was at York ffs.

Different people go to different matches for different reasons. I believe that my reasons for not going to the Kiev game are perfectly reasonable and don't automatically qualify me for your "pathetic" category. I didn't even mention no beer being served or being turfed out of my usual seat to make way for some iphone toting neutral who just wants a pic of himself grinning inanely while Sergio takes a pen in the background or being turfed out of my seat because UEFA decree that the mandatory massive fuck off advertising boards means you can't sit on the few front rows.

Chelsea have a problem at the rear of the Matthew Harding stand for CL games - they have extra TV broadcast vans to park and one of them blocks an exit so the capacity for that stand is reduced for CL games.That was the stand with the empty rows at the back. There were also a few hundred empty seats in the Shed stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.