Kinky at Sunday's Game

rowarta said:
if I remember correctly last time he returned was last game at Maine Road, we lost to Southampton. He'll still get a cheer from me.
Hope he's not a bloody jinx :}

Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Smarties said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I was confused by the thread title. Thought we were planning to wear gimp masks to the game till I read it.
Some of us are, you just need to ring the special number on Sunday morning to find the location which will be set as the voice mail.
Anyone dogging in the North Car Park?

oh FFS not again PB!<br /><br />-- Sun May 04, 2014 6:46 pm --<br /><br />
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
'And all the runs that Kinky made were windin'
...and all the goals that Kinky scored were blindin'.
And I don't even like Oasis.
My gimp mask is currently at the dry cleaners, although I may sport a cheeky butt plug and nipple clamp ensemble, just to enter into the spirit of things.

you actually seem to know what you are talking about in this particular area?

I hate all this "kinky was a nugget in a sea of shit" thing....yes city were poor, but that doesn't make kinkys skills any less likely impressive. Kinky at full flow was unplayable. He was two seconds in front of anyone. I regret that when we gave up being a force in British football, kinky stayed with us. I wish he had gone to Keegans Newcastle where he would of had 60k fan singing his name because to this day I can say I've seen 2 players do what Kinky could do (cos I wasn't lucky enough to see Best and Pele. Maradonna and Kinky could do that and the nearest to it in recent years is Messi.

No comparison , Silva by a mile and let's get weds night sorted first , taking things for granted is dangerous

Yes Kinky . I'm 35 and love City as much as anyone and I know you would walk into this team backwards ... Special player for you who saw him play imagine a front line of ......Yaya .. Dinho ...... Silva .. Nasri .. Kinky ... Kun Aguero ..

brass neck said:
I hate all this "kinky was a nugget in a sea of shit" thing....yes city were poor, but that doesn't make kinkys skills any less likely impressive. Kinky at full flow was unplayable. He was two seconds in front of anyone. I regret that when we gave up being a force in British football, kinky stayed with us. I wish he had gone to Keegans Newcastle where he would of had 60k fan singing his name because to this day I can say I've seen 2 players do what Kinky could do (cos I wasn't lucky enough to see Best and Pele. Maradonna and Kinky could do that and the nearest to it in recent years is Messi.

Didn't realise Gio had been at City since the early 80s...

Gio was a king, when he had the ball at his feet everybody watching awaited something special.....why? Because he was special and anyone who watched City back then were truly blessed to have seen a player like Gio. The guy will always be in my heart and we should just appreciate a world talent and not have to compare him to another talent like Silva.

I'd buy him and David a beer if I had to sell my left kidney to pay for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.