Knee jerk slag a player thread

Rascal said:
That player we sign next summer is fucking shite. I dont care who it is but he cant pass, he looks lazy, he cant tackle, he doesnt track back, he is too small, he is to tall, he passes slowly, he passes to quick, he is out of position, he lacks passion, he looks a twat, he has no left foot, he has no right foot, he is mental, he is too soft, his english is rubbish, he drinks too much, he prays on matchdays,he is slow, he is too quick, he is not interested, he gets sent off too much, soft twat, silly fucker. To old, too young, past it, never had it, never will have it, waste of money, spunked "our" cash on a twat, crap, shite, worst player i have seen in a blue shirt ever. Cant cut it, its too cold, Stoke away, Sunderland away on a wet wednesday in Feb, wont like the food, one restaurant, arrogant, rag, im a genius.

Mancini out, why did he buy him, buy De Rossi, sell De Jong, Kaka, Garcia aint as good as Jaime Pollock, Aguero is no Tony Cunningham, The Goat is better than Dzeko as he had a better song

Moan some and moan some more, then moan again and moan some more

Im gonna whinge

Silva is crap

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That has cheered me up no end!

If you're going to paint your Bentley camouflage, use the proper pattern.

It's winter right now, FFS.

Mario-Balotelli-Wraps-Bentley-Continental-GT-in-Camouflage-01.jpg

This is proper camo for the season.

camo220winter220sized220500x500220copy.jpg

OK - who was it today? From what I can gather people think Kolarov, Dzeko and surprise, surprise, Garcia were all shite. Mancini seems to be coming in for it as well.

TCIB said:
Some fucker somewhere didn't do their job today.

2 weeks wages 3 match ban.
The ref?
:-)

Just quoted TCIB from months ago.... Awesome.

We have never been the same since Waggy moved to the Wolves for the money. Another big club getting in there befor Financial Fair Play.

Thought Yaya was poor yesterday, didn't really get into the game and stamp his authority on the midfield like he usually does. We were overrun in that department and such a shocking performance by our main man contributed hugely. Felt like he didn't complete even one pass!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.