Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEIN 2 yeah, i think 11 is the English language chan, maybe 2 is also though, not sure on that.
I quite like the ME Bein channel's commentary; they go crazy when goals go in, and for some reason they keep calling Stones by his full name, but everyone else by surname lol

wondering if anyone can help....

I'm relatively useless with my firestick, just using firestick on my tv... using CHris B beast build but notice that a lot doesn't work compared to last season..

is the bluemoon build compatible with firestick via tv and will I be able to watch all the usual movies/tv plus working links for footy?

cheers in advance
Yes mate you can use the build on a firestick, just make sure you have the latest version of Kodi/spmc
Will we get a stream for tomorrows match ? I've heard it is difficult with league cup matches,maybe some of you lads whose been on this system a while,may know if you can usually get them for this cup ?
There will be a stream somewhere mate, not saying it will be easy though!

Anybody local to Manchester be able to come to mine and sort my Kodi out?
Tried the link sent from the chap off here, but I'm basically an idiot ha ha
Cheers

So I purchased a firestick for my old man, everything has been sweet, now all of a sudden the home page for Kodi has fucked off - it was running through exodus., which I can still run when I go into software and add-ons, however, how do I get exodus back on his start up page after entering Kodi....

@TCIB, I'll stop calling you a ginger **** should you be able to rectify... Merci

So I purchased a firestick for my old man, everything has been sweet, now all of a sudden the home page for Kodi has fucked off - it was running through exodus., which I can still run when I go into software and add-ons, however, how do I get exodus back on his start up page after entering Kodi....

@TCIB, I'll stop calling you a ginger **** should you be able to rectify... Merci
What version of Kodi are you on mate? I recommend switching from Kodi to spmc mate :)

Is anyone having problems with mobdro? It says 'version 2.0.17 fixed network error' then I press ok continue, then it comes up with 'installation blocked, for security purposes your phone is set to block the installation of apps obtained from unknown sources'. I'm not using a phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.