Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone having problems with mobdro? It says 'version 2.0.17 fixed network error' then I press ok continue, then it comes up with 'installation blocked, for security purposes your phone is set to block the installation of apps obtained from unknown sources'. I'm not using a phone!
What box are you on matey?

Bloody hell you're quick haha. I'm using a firestick. I've just found options to turn adb debugging and apps from unknown sources on, they are both off at the minute, I don't want to ruin my firestick by making dodgy changes
Haha I use Tapatalk on my phone and whenever there is a post on this thread I get notified lol :D

Yeah you need to turn the unknown sources on mate to start installing updates to mobdro mate :)

I'm having major problems with buffering, every channel starts ok but after about 20 seconds it just starts to go to pot .

I can't help but think of this...

tumblr_lg46betBTg1qzptwgo1_500.jpg

I'm using a PC , Virgin fibre optic, 200mbps albeit I'm only getting about 60mbps (using a power line adapter) Kodi build 16.1, Bluemoon build 0.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.