Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I have followed thias video and it has allowed me to add the app, however as I haven't signed up for a PAI APK account yet don't know if amazon will allow it to work

TRied to put openvpn on but needed to add busybox and tbh couldn;t be arsed as I am an ametuer at all this and decided to watch leeds v newcastle instead

Right I have followed thias video and it has allowed me to add the app, however as I haven't signed up for a PAI APK account yet don't know if amazon will allow it to work

TRied to put openvpn on but needed to add busybox and tbh couldn;t be arsed as I am an ametuer at all this and decided to watch leeds v newcastle instead

Yeah when I was with pia I managed to add the app but I couldn't get it to connect to the network sadly :(

Any advice on these VPN's ie which one to buy ? what sort of price will i be paying ??. Dont really know the crack with them just seen them mentioned a bit on this thread.
I have just bought a openbox v9s is it worthwhile getting a vpn ??

Any advice on these VPN's ie which one to buy ? what sort of price will i be paying ??. Dont really know the crack with them just seen them mentioned a bit on this thread.
I have just bought a openbox v9s is it worthwhile getting a vpn ??
@talkativesprout is the guy to talk to on the cs scene mate; if you're looking for a good VPN I recommend Nord VPN or private internet access :)

Strangely, in this country it's best to just find yourself a SMB fibre provider. They generally don't get hit with the traffic restrictions but the network they usually run on is the same and you don't have the latency issues you get with a VPN. It solves 90% or more of site blocking issues.

Not sure if this is the right place to say but i found mobdro on my box, got it going and it's been faultless ever since. Super quick and every footy channel going.
I presume it's another 'player' like kodi but not 'open' to put other add-ons on?

Not sure if this is the right place to say but i found mobdro on my box, got it going and it's been faultless ever since. Super quick and every footy channel going.
I presume it's another 'player' like kodi but not 'open' to put other add-ons on?
Yup I have used modbro in the past and it's alright, don't think I have ever gotten anything better than SD though :)

Just after a little advice. I currently have a firestick with the bluemoon build loaded but most of the football streams suffer from really bad buffering. So rather than using the wifi I'm thinking of buying a box with an Ethernet connection to see if that helps. I recall some posts a while back recommending various boxes (I haven't got a huge budget and not after an all singing and dancing piece of kit) and was wondering if the Amazon fire TV 4K with Ultra HD was a decent box to have.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.