Kolarov = another wait for a good city leftback

Still undecided on Kola...I see what the OP is trying to say regarding his pace and what he's shown so far. Of course it's his first season in the prem, he's had an injury, he's adapting etc. but every time he comes up against a player with pace I worry/panic.

samharris said:
blueprint said:
His lack of pace can be offset here if he was covering Or being tight with Bent. All of us has prior knowledge that Bent is a prowler & has a knack for rebound goals.
So Kolarov here is rightly being slagged for the Goal.

That goes without saying PACE is important in PL.

"So Kolarov here is rightly being slagged for the Goal".

And silva isnt or the two defenders that let young get a shot in arent or joe for not doing his job properly..This forums need for scapegoats is so fucking cringeworthy sometimes..

Last night it was joe Hart today its AK...

I tell you all what lets see if city can go the next 200 games without conceding shall we..
we cant and never will stop conceding goals...it happens peeps ....live with it please.

Are you conveniently missing the holding midfielders or DM?
Kolarov just had a mental lapse in concentration regarding marking Bent tight! Thats all to it.

IMO (& perhaps that of OP who maybe unable to articulate that across) is that Kolarov tried to overcompensate for Bent's goal by his inordinate amount of attempts to go for goal every time he has the ball.
Its not wise (similarly for Tevez) when its judicious to outfox the opponents by assisting your teammates in scoring.
They got suckered into Low probabilty of scoring!

Can we recognize that?

I have read some shit on here in the last few weeks but this thread takes the buiscuit, just highlights the problems we now have when it comes to some of our fans no patience "I want it now" attitude
Kolorov will prove to be a top player he has shown enough after 12 games that's right 12 games that he has what it takes, this thread should be revived next season and the OP and those who agree with him should be laughed at for the know nowts they are, because basically you have no idea what a footballer is

gio's side step said:
cityboy1 said:
ok lets bring bridge back if thats wat u want

Dont be stupid. My point is we have lacked a top left back at the club for fucking donkeys years, and Kolarov is not the answer
Give him a break, the guy will cum good! Remember evra when utd first signed him! Dreadful was an understatement!

The OP has been foe'd due to his horrible lack of knowledge of football. You are in good company, my man. You join Madchester City, Andouble, Leewill31, Des Hardi, K.Reeves Right Foot, milestone and quite a few others on that list.

Btw, Kolarov was one of our best players yesterday.

Do you not think that because you are in such an overwhelming minority, you might know fuck all? Why is that Mourinho and Mancini were both fighting over signing him?

toffee balls said:
well,football is a game of opinions and you are entitled to yours,even though it is wrong..

irony2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.