Kolarov = another wait for a good city leftback

blueprint said:
samharris said:
"So Kolarov here is rightly being slagged for the Goal".

And silva isnt or the two defenders that let young get a shot in arent or joe for not doing his job properly..This forums need for scapegoats is so fucking cringeworthy sometimes..

Last night it was joe Hart today its AK...

I tell you all what lets see if city can go the next 200 games without conceding shall we..
we cant and never will stop conceding goals...it happens peeps ....live with it please.

Are you conveniently missing the holding midfielders or DM?
Kolarov just had a mental lapse in concentration regarding marking Bent tight! Thats all to it.

was quoting the other post bud if you look carefully as could be awkward to see. am all for Kolarov..

gio's side step said:
stimo said:
jesus i thought people might have calmed down, i see kolorov is this weeks scapegoat then. you're right in the fact he hasnt had a good season, but he was our best player yesterday. we also looked threatening from corners for once due to his delivery

ah the 'corners' comeback? Gets worse.
okay then take away the corners point, you're still either on the juice or winding everyone up. i wouldnt be arsed if you posted this a couple of weeks ago, but hes slowly coming good i think. i still prefer zabaleta at left back, that may be a biased opinion though because ive got a man crush on him

Was having quite a heated Facebook debate with a couple of mates about this very issue last night.

He was our best player in the first half in my opinion. He had a moment in the second half when he was forward and couldn't get back then got booked but, overall, I thought he was one of our better players.

My friends were basically saying he is shit and criticised him for shooting at every opportunity.

Prestwich_Blue said:
He's let us down in the last three games by being largely responsible for goals through poor defending. Has to do better as, whatever else he does, that is his main role.

Is it any coincidence we've started shipping goals since he started playing regularly?

Because both Wayne Bridge and Lescott were doing such a sterling job for us at left back!

I dont think Kolarov had a good game yesterday infact he was a bit meh IMO. I've seen enough of the guy though to think once he settles at city and hits top form he will probably be the best LB in the league. He just needs time to bed in which he didnt get at the beginning of the season because of injury.

stimo said:
gio's side step said:
ah the 'corners' comeback? Gets worse.
okay then take away the corners point, you're still either on the juice or winding everyone up. i wouldnt be arsed if you posted this a couple of weeks ago, but hes slowly coming good i think. i still prefer zabaleta at left back, that may be a biased opinion though because ive got a man crush on him

yikes.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.