Kolarov = another wait for a good city leftback

Marcus2503 said:
it was his fault for the goal because he should of been there to clear it but i think its only hs pace that lets him down and a full back needs pace

Did watch the game? All our players were pushed up and silva lost the ball some one past to young who shot bent tapped it in! Watch it again you'll notice it

wanderer72 said:
Marcus2503 said:
it was his fault for the goal because he should of been there to clear it but i think its only hs pace that lets him down and a full back needs pace

Wtf??? Three major fuck ups in a row on the right, Hart and in turn Kolarov not being physically able, not being Batman and Robin, to mend it and it is somehow Kolarov's fault???

Yes ino where your coming from mate it was a bad mistake from the right and hart dived to early but if you see kolorov he is touch tight with bent then slowly just lets him go

i've supported kolorov 100% since he has been at the club but his pace is just knowhere, im sure him and boateng will get used to the PL soon

He (Kolarov) looks slow and has absoultley no awareness in the penalty box, he is slow to react to attackers and is always out of position and being raped when faced with a fast attaccker.

Bring back Wayne Bridge for me.

PaulPowre said:
He (Kolarov) looks slow and has absoultley no awareness in the penalty box, he is slow to react to attackers and is always out of position and being raped when faced with a fast attaccker.

now that is funny. Bring back Wayne Bridge FFS.

he had a decent game, his left foot is very good and in some moments he shows speed

but yesterday his defense was so piss poor I was like
eek.gif

PaulPowre said:

Fucking big yawn from me......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.