Kolarov = another wait for a good city leftback

Totally agree. I thought the last few matches he was excellent. He's improving all the time after an early injury and needed time to settle into the Premiership.

Definitely needs to stop his long range shots but most Villa fans I've spoke to as well as myself being at the game spoke highly of Kolarov.

gio's side step said:
The wait goes on.

It's been a LONG time since we had a top left back at the club.

Bluemoon produces some ridiculous posts, but yesterday was quite sensationally ludicrous. Some people suggesting Kolarov had a good game. Fackin el.

Very poor defensively, and will score 1 out of every 20 of those long range shots he decides to take on every single time he has the ball in the final 3rd.

considering your talking about a player that is improving with every game he plays i consider that you are talking bollocks!

Kolarov seems to be settling in now, has looked defensively a bit suspect early on this season but seems to be improving and looks a threat going forward, thought he was one of our better players yesterday.

it was his fault for the goal because he should of been there to clear it but i think its only hs pace that lets him down and a full back needs pace

Marcus2503 said:
it was his fault for the goal because he should of been there to clear it but i think its only hs pace that lets him down and a full back needs pace

Wtf??? Three major fuck ups in a row on the right, Hart and in turn Kolarov not being physically able, not being Batman and Robin, to mend it and it is somehow Kolarov's fault???

LOL I can't believe you are slating our own fans for saying he played well...I mean nobody played well but Kolarov is a great player...ridiculous how you call yourself a fan, clearly you want a new manager as well and an entire new squad...PSML.

As much as it pains me to say it. Evra is arguably the best left back in the premiership along with Ashley Cole. Evra took half a season to get established and got run ragged on his debut against us. Ashley Cole took a couple of seasons to get his defensive side of his game up to scratch.

Kolorov has all the attributed to be a great left back for us. Once he has found his feet in the Prem he will be a smashing player. Dont forot Mourinho was even after him for Real Madrid. He has improved the last couple of games without a doubt

Pezzer2 said:
As much as it pains me to say it. Evra is arguably the best left back in the premiership along with Ashley Cole. Evra took half a season to get established and got run ragged on his debut against us. Ashley Cole took a couple of seasons to get his defensive side of his game up to scratch.

Kolorov has all the attributed to be a great left back for us. Once he has found his feet in the Prem he will be a smashing player. Dont forot Mourinho was even after him for Real Madrid. He has improved the last couple of games without a doubt

Evra vs Dzeko:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kesmpSRhp0M[/youtube]

Another very good player overrated simply because he plays for Utd.

grim up north said:
"attention seeking" post of the day

Yeah; complete joke of a thread. I'm wondering if his posts are some kind of long-running elaborate wind up tbh. Surely no one can really be so continually clueless?

Kolarov played very well yesterday; just ask some Villa fans if you want an unbiased opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.