Kolarov = another wait for a good city leftback

I say it how it is.

If you want to blow smoke up the players arses the go ahead, but dont expect me to do it. They get paid more in 10 minutes than i do for a weeks work and think they can show up and prance around the pitch looking good and not do the simple things they get paid a kings ransom for.

PaulPowre said:
He (Kolarov) looks slow and has absoultley no awareness in the penalty box, he is slow to react to attackers and is always out of position and being raped when faced with a fast attaccker.

Bring back Wayne Bridge for me.

You are a clown of the first order. The only thing that is more clumsy than your spelling is your laboured attempts to hide what you really are.

PaulPowre said:
I say it how it is.

If you want to blow smoke up the players arses the go ahead, but dont expect me to do it. They get paid more in 10 minutes than i do for a weeks work and think they can show up and prance around the pitch looking good and not do the simple things they get paid a kings ransom for.

No you don't. Why don't you tell everyone that Crystal Palace story again just to bolster your credentials?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
PaulPowre said:
I say it how it is.

No you don't. Why don't you tell everyone that Crystal Palace story again just to bolster your credentials?

You must lead a very sad life to be just sat in your underpants waiting to give a pathetic reply to my gospel :)

Kolarov had a great game imo he was getting up on those wings great, Tevez and Silva played 20x worse than Barry imo.. Only problem i saw with Kolarov is that when he gets back and if the ball gets passed him he dies on the play and doesn't attempt to catch up to his man..

PaulPowre said:
I say it how it is.

Nope, you have the remarkable ability to see it how it isn't. You must be the fucking City equivalent of the grim reaper, you're only ever here when we don't pick up 3 points. Which thankfully, is rare these days.

PaulPowre said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:

You must lead a very sad life to be just sat in your underpants waiting to give a pathetic reply to my gospel :)

Go on. Tell everyone that Crystal Palace story again. It didn't make you look like a buffoon.

Also I am not wearing underpants

Christ, it really isn't difficult....

Kolarov suffers because of the expectation of him providing our only width down the left hand side.

I would hazard a guess that no City player covers as many yards per game as AK.

Consequently it makes him look wide open when defending, Barry is played left hand defensive mid to cover his forward advances, unfortunately Barry is too slow to make this present system work imo.

Nowt wrong with AK, he will get better and better.

PaulPowre said:
I say it how it is.

ive read a few of your 'posts' now..............

your a rag, id bet my house on it .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.