Kolarov - new contract signed (page 17)

Re: Kolarov

I'd be gutted if we lost him. Would be very difficult to replace his insanely good crosses. His relentless overlapping is such a crucial part of our attacking strength. He deserves a contract extension

Why no thought he was one of our better players this season certainly won me over and i now prefer him to Clichy

Saw a big improvement from him last year. There's not many better attacking left backs out there.

sambo86 said:
Aleks has really won me over this year! On the pitch defensively he seems far more settled and going forward he's very dangerous and his technical ability is superb (reminds me of the qualities Bale had when he broke forward as a left back) What has pleased me more is his attitude at the club- he seems to be a great personality in the dressing room albeit looks a very dry one- but he comes across as a real leader! His performance in the last few games were superb.
What made my mind up was watching him captain the team in Abu Dhabi- he ran his bloody socks off and through himself into every challenge (a man playing in the world cup!) How many left backs have his assist rate, goals rate and also score consistently in international games? Every time serbia play he seems to score or set one up.

A contract renewal is a must for me!

Agree, also I'd rather have him captain the side over Yaya anyday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.