Kolarov played out of his skin tonight

Well the Aguero one, from a Kolarov cross and the penalty which started with that cross. He also put a pefect ball in for Balotelli late on, who missed by half a yard.

i kne albert davy said:
Bazzmand Show said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
I'm sorry but with the thread title saying he played out of his skin and yet he's the sole reason why we are not celebrating tonight I can't just can't understand. He's also the reason why we're out of the FA Cup for that ridiculous tackle on Wellbeck and for not closing Valencia to stop the cross for Shreks header. The guy is a liability and the sooner both him and Savic are out of this team the more points we'll be better off!

Don't talk absolute shit. There were 11 City players out there tonight and if your happy to blame one of them for a two legged tie loss your a twat. Kolarov was one of our better players today, yes he made one error, but jesus christ I'd rather one error and 10 good things, rather than fuck all errors and fuck all good things, which most of the team contributed.

-- Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:00 am --

carlosthejackal said:
He cant defend, but hey ho why let that worry you, but he can shoot very hard, mostly off target. How many goals did we score from his crosses?

2 basically.
Was there tonight must be pissed did we score 2 goals from crosses
He took the corner that Edin flicked on a and Kun scored, but i can't for the life of me think of the other Kolarov cross we scored from that he's thinking off?

Yaya crossed for Kun's first?<br /><br />-- Mar 16th, '12, 00:51 --<br /><br />
Bazzmand Show said:
Well the Aguero one, from a Kolarov cross and the penalty which started with that cross. He also put a pefect ball in for Balotelli late on, who missed by half a yard.
The penalty came from a deflected Nasri pass

He's not a good defender. A simple header out for a throw-in and they would t have fired that second goal.

But going forward I actually think he brings more or a threat (without being quite as good a footballer) than Clichy does, who is a better player and better defender (just not the same threat).

I like Kolarov.

To the tune of "Could You Be Love" by Bob Marley - simply; "he's Kolaroooov...Kolarooooov"!

nevilletogoater-in said:
Carl_Man_City said:
Jumanji said:
Don't bother Marvin, we aren't allowed to applaud when an unpopular player does something right.

you should both know your not allowed to praise kolarov on bluemoon even when he has a good game like tonight

Ok I'll change the comment to 'he was the sole reason for us conceding the second goal which effectively put us out of the tie'

The manager is really to blame for us not celebrating due to his poor team selection and poor tactics in the first half.

Aint it the truth - as it often is.

Had a good game.

He was about a mile out of position for their 2nd though, however that's more down to the tactics that him himself. I really think we need to stop relying on wingbacks for width and get a decent winger in the summer.

kolarov is quality and is not to blame for the second at all. he put the ball in a space where he was expecting a city player to be, and there were 2 ifrc that reacted slow as fuck.

and where was toure on the second one?? he got beat to the back post didn't he??

Freestyler said:
hold on is kolarov an attacker?

sorry i'm confused.

He's a defender isn't he?

In a system that relies on its LB and RB for width it's more important for them to be able to contribute to the attack. His defending is expected to be covered by the midfielders in a lot of cases.

Kolarov as a wide midfielder could be the shout vs Chelsea, although this may 'upset the balance' seeing as we don't really play with wide midfielders. He has a lethal ball and when he does things right, he does them very well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.