Kolarov - south stand

paulchapo said:
kippaxchris said:
lancs blue said:
Listen, I was at the game I've just got back from end of season drinks. Kolarov was far from being the worst City player today, step forward Richards, Lescott, Nasri and Yaya in particular. I didn't hear them getting booed. Do any of you want to give Kolarov the credit he deserves for digging Nasri out of a hole and setting up the break for Rodwell's second goal with a smart interception on the edge of the box? If people aren't prepared to take it back then don't dish it out and certainly don't come fucking whining on here about it.

Exactly!! He was good today made 2 crucial clearances/interceptions but people just don't like him!

Kolarov got booed for one reason he started having a pop back.I agree he wasn't the worst player,Ya Ya was by a mile.Feelings were already running high with the Mancini sacking,losing the final and talk of players playing a part in that.A shit performance and losing to Norwich then a player having a pop at the fans who help pay his wages tipped it over the edge.

I for one didn't boo him or whine on here about it,i have seen far worse than him in a City shirt but so long as they are in that shirt and not taking the piss i will not boo them.

I agree with what you have said but the fans shouldn't have been on his back in the first place

We, the fans, gave them nothing today. I think the Mancini song/s at the beginning split the stadium slightly and the atmosphere didn't quite recover. Also, the players know we've read the dirty washing shit in the papers, yet we still sing their old boss' name. Good on you Koralov. We, the fans, got pissed and didn't even try.

roj said:
We, the fans, gave them nothing today. I think the Mancini song/s at the beginning split the stadium slightly and the atmosphere didn't quite recover. Also, the players know we've read the dirty washing shit in the papers, yet we still sing their old boss' name. Good on you Koralov. We, the fans, got pissed and didn't even try.

The atmosphere was always going to be a bit flat to say the least all things considered.I thought a few tried to get it going but a piss poor performance by the team,some of whom looked like they couldn't care less AGAIN didn't help.

The majority loved Mancini because he was a winner who gave 100%,let down by some players who didn't share the same philosophy.He was not there today,but were they any better,no,in fact they were worse.

We the fans can get pissed,sit in silence and sing or not sing.That is our right as spectators who PAID to watch a game of football.The players are PAID to play fucking football and be professional and only a couple appeared to do that today.If i was our next manager watching that shower it would tell me all i needed as to who should stay and who should go,the retain list would be short.

Kolorov copped the brunt of the fans frustration,i thought it was a little unfair,but he should be professional enough to take it.Plenty of people who deal with the public and get paid far less take worse abuse everyday and if they react get sacked.

paulchapo said:
roj said:

The atmosphere was always going to be a bit flat to say the least all things considered.I thought a few tried to get it going but a piss poor performance by the team,some of whom looked like they couldn't care less AGAIN didn't help.

The majority loved Mancini because he was a winner who gave 100%,let down by some players who didn't share the same philosophy.He was not there today,but were they any better,no,in fact they were worse.

We the fans can get pissed,sit in silence and sing or not sing.That is our right as spectators who PAID to watch a game of football.The players are PAID to play fucking football and be professional and only a couple appeared to do that today.If i was our next manager watching that shower it would tell me all i needed as to who should stay and who should go,the retain list would be short.

Kolorov copped the brunt of the fans frustration,i thought it was a little unfair,but he should be professional enough to take it.Plenty of people who deal with the public and get paid far less take worse abuse everyday and if they react get sacked.
Completely agree. We were all shit today.

Apart from showsec who had a special blue back-up team to watch us appear from the plumes of smoke in the 109 bogs.

paulchapo said:
Barcon said:
paulchapo said:
Need for what???

The bit that's highlighted.

You are talking in riddles.How can someone who wasn't at the game slag off fans for giving Kolorov shit in the after game walkabout when it happened during the game,even if he watched it on tv he would have seen that.So i feel there is every need to say so!

I'n not talking in riddles at all mate. I'm just saying that I don't think there's much need to tell the bloke he's not a real fan because he wasn't at the game. I'm not saying he has a clue what he's talking about.

Barcon said:
paulchapo said:
Barcon said:
The bit that's highlighted.

You are talking in riddles.How can someone who wasn't at the game slag off fans for giving Kolorov shit in the after game walkabout when it happened during the game,even if he watched it on tv he would have seen that.So i feel there is every need to say so!

I'n not talking in riddles at all mate. I'm just saying that I don't think there's much need to tell the bloke he's not a real fan because he wasn't at the game. I'm not saying he has a clue what he's talking about.

Look you can't comment on something you didn't witness either first hand or even on tv,getting it wrong to the point he thought Kolorov was getting shit after the game,when it was during the game.He doesn't want to be associated with fans that give a player a bit of stick,i don't want to be associated with some numpty who not only doesn't go to the game or even watch it,but comes on here slagging off people who did,when he doesn't even get the facts right!

kippaxchris said:
Having a go at Kolarov and then singing "THERE'S ONLY 1 GAEL CLICHY" well yes there is and he got his arse handed to him off McManaman in the final and he gave the ball away in the derby and it resulted in a free kick that Van Persie scored but on that day the south stand probably wanted Kolarov on!

It's probably same people who were singing "you can stick pellegrini in your arse" to people who put them in situation to be at wembley on cup final in the first place.

So, having a go and humiliating their own player with chants that are used to piss off opposition players is pretty low on the level of shit they are capable for.

He wasn't being booed until that incident, one person from the crowd (incorrectly in my opinion) shouted at him to stop backing off. His reaction was unacceptable, you turn on your own fans and you are going to get booed. People on here who don't sit in the South Stand should get their sequence of events correct before jumping to judgement. He wasn't getting any abuse before that.

Fans have every right to Boo a player,especially this wanker, his performance was disgusting yesterday. Disgusting. His agents comment that he's going nowhere unless there is a mega offer from a Russian club suggests he is happy to sit on his arse and pick up a wage unless someone else is willing to pay him more. Get rid. Hes shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.