Kolarov

This from an Everton blog sums it all up for me...

In microcosm, take Séamus Coleman: a £60,000 signing who flew time and time again past £16 million Aleksandar Kolarov as if he were Aleksandar the meerkat.

LoveCity said:

In microcosm, take Séamus Coleman: a £60,000 signing who flew time and time again past £16 million Aleksandar Kolarov as if he were Aleksandar the meerkat.

But what has a £60,000 Séamus Coleman achieved in his career compared to a £16M Alexander Kolarov?

Should have been sold after his first season, he's done nothing in the last two seasons to suggest otherwise.

Him and Dzeko are the two most infuriating players in the squad.

city 'til i cry said:
Should have been sold after his first season, he's done nothing in the last two seasons to suggest otherwise.

Him and Dzeko are the two most infuriating players in the squad.

The very best players can do the simple things right time after time and these two can't.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
LoveCity said:

But what has a £60,000 Séamus Coleman achieved in his career compared to a £16M Alexander Kolarov?

Been a better player?

remoh said:
BillyShears said:
LoveCity said:
It sounds derisory on paper but only because we paid far too much for him. Juventus bought Arturo Vidal for £8million and he is one of the best midfielders in Europe so they would see this as a fair price for Aleks. I'd be surprised if they didn't ask for him on loan with the "option to buy", the Italians' favourite new con (because most of the time they send the player back!).

Kola's an excellent option to have and therefore I wouldn't sell him. We don't need the money and we'd have to replace him.

A good option in what way, Billy?
He's no defender and in attack he's not fit to lace Petrov's boots!
Whenever he plays I always feel as if we're a ten-man side.
very good point about him not beeing petrov, both very similar in the way the attack but petrov was lightening fast

Put in a few nice crosses today but the rest of the time was wandering around aimlessly and as just watching as Coleman etc went flying past him.

Was pointed out months ago by Neville where our problem was and it was the left hand side of our team. He pulled up the videos of Ajax, Dortmund and a few more and every single time we conceded from a goal on that side. We fixed it by just playing Clichy all the time and then Milner infront of him or telling Silva to come further back and it was working perfectly.

Bet Moyes couldn't believe it when he saw we not only wasn't playing a back 4 but also Kolarov on the left hand side.

Thankfully Baines isn't a RB or it may have got embarrassing.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
LoveCity said:

What a pathetic comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.