Kolarov

Seen a few mis guided posts slagging Kolorov - was not his decision to play 3 men at the back today against a team with a decent left back and a half decent right back away from hone

AK was constantly overloaded simple as that

Seeing us play today made me wish I had tried harder at football because I think I could have been pro, and I'm SHIT . Can't believe these fookers are on over £100kpw when they can't even complete a five yard pass ! Fookin shockin .

From what I seen, his crossing alone must have created about 4 or 5 chances (excluding the 2 or so corners he took which were also magnificent). If half of these chances would have been converted, people would be wondering why he doesn't start every week. I don't remember his defending allowing Everton anywhere close to the number of chances that he single-handedly created. As usual, the idiots are the majority on here.

nashark said:
From what I seen, his crossing alone must have created about 4 or 5 chances (excluding the 2 or so corners he took which were also magnificent). If half of these chances would have been converted, people would be wondering why he doesn't start every week. I don't remember his defending allowing Everton anywhere close to the number of chances that he single-handedly created. As usual, the idiots are the majority on here.
I must have been stood in a shithole watching somebody else.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
But what has a £60,000 Séamus Coleman achieved in his career compared to a £16M Alexander Kolarov?
What a pathetic comment.

Why is it pathetic?
Because Kolarov hardly contributing positively to those achievements is hardly something to brag about. The equivalent of Djimi Traore giving it large because he has a CL medal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.