Kolo and Edin ??

Kolo was kicking off before getting his medal noticed him talking to Vinny pointing and gesticulating about something. Pissed off straight down tunnel followed by Dzeko who didn't clap fans. AJ clapped fans and then waved both hands, read into that what you will but it's probably nothing. Didnt really take any shine off the performance for me I expect them to be unhappy just prefer they did it in the dressing room.

Blue Haze said:
Imagine getting snubbed for Savic. Like Mancini getting replaced by Fat Sam.

Whilst savic has a lot to do to convince everyone, he is young and may come good.

Kolo is a Hughes signing, Mancini has never really been keen and has one year to go on his contract. If he wants to play Mard arse while earning 100k a week or whatever he is on, he can do it elsewhere....

Money punishment for both..

I really can't understand those players.. they're getting huge money and yet they dare to be angry if they play or not.

Fuk off, you'll play when manager decide that you should, you signed a contract and shut your mouth up

Dribble said:
Edin looked seriously pissed off when he collected his medal. I think he knows what this season has in store for him if he sticks around. I like the guy, but he just doesn't suit our style of play.

As for Kolo, I didn't catch sight of him, but I'd be seriously pissed off if Savic was selected ahead of me too.

Actually if we are going to play 3-5-2 he suits perfectly.

dave_blue12 said:
Got no time for either Dzeko or Kolo

If you want to play fight for your place and play out of your skin when you get the chance.

Ffs this is elite sport you gotta earn your spot, nobody's place is guaranteed !

Got no time for either Dzeko or Kolo

what the fuck?

just to let you guys know, dzeko did not throw his medal ,i was sat 2 seats away from tunnel and dzeko went down the tunnel holding his medal-although he didnt look happy but he defo did not throw his medal !

After winning FA Cup and Premier League, It's great to have this medale for Community Shield Winners as well :) <a class="postlink" href="http://t.co/qpsTsZki" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t.co/qpsTsZki</a>

Edin

I dont believe that shit ONE BIT.

I dont think either of them (Dzeko or Kolo) would be assholes enough to do that (throw medals) for being PISSED OFF.

They are smart enough to know that's a media suicide...Well, I am not sure about Kolo, but that's definitely not like Dzeko (he was unhappy at Wolfsburg, yet played it out as a professional)...

I dont believe it.

Edin has got his.
69f5298b.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.