Kolo and Edin ??

McFcMiKe7 said:
Edin has got his.
69f5298b.png

Beat me to it! Well that stops them rumours!

EaglesFan said:
I dont believe that shit ONE BIT.

I dont think either of them (Dzeko or Kolo) would be assholes enough to do that (throw medals) for being PISSED OFF.

They are smart enough to know that's a media suicide...Well, I am not sure about Kolo, but that's definitely not like Dzeko (he was unhappy at Wolfsburg, yet played it out as a professional)...

I dont believe it.

Talkshite said it was true coming back up the M6,and a blue even rang up to say he had it and had sent a piccy on twitter to sam matterface about it,then a lady blue rang up to confirm it as well....bad that from him,very bad (Kolo am talking bout here)

meeesh said:
EaglesFan said:
I dont believe that shit ONE BIT.

I dont think either of them (Dzeko or Kolo) would be assholes enough to do that (throw medals) for being PISSED OFF.

They are smart enough to know that's a media suicide...Well, I am not sure about Kolo, but that's definitely not like Dzeko (he was unhappy at Wolfsburg, yet played it out as a professional)...

I dont believe it.

Talkshite said it was true coming back up the M6,and a blue even rang up to say he had it and had sent a piccy on twitter to sam matterface about it,then a lady blue rang up to confirm it as well....bad that from him,very bad (Kolo am talking bout here)
I saw kolo do it. There's a pic on twitter.

Here you go.
<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/kthompson1990/status/234682988707868673/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/kthompson1990/status ... 73/photo/1</a>

I've been a big supporter of Dzeko but the way he threw his top etc as he was preparing to come on with 5 mins to go suggests to me he ain't happy, but if you want to be part odpfa SQUAD that wins things this is what happens, if you want be part of a TEAM that wins fuck all, join United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.