Kolo leaving definitely.

toure off to liverpool and lescott going which cb are we going for i think richards be used more as a centre half but we need 4 and dop we sign cover right back for zab or keep maicon for extra year

ashmcfc7 said:
toure off to liverpool and lescott going which cb are we going for i think richards be used more as a centre half but we need 4 and dop we sign cover right back for zab or keep maicon for extra year

Richards was laughable as a defender on Sunday

ashmcfc7 said:

After the end to the season I would be quite happy to never see Richards play CB anymore. I think if we lose Lescott (who hardly covered himself with glory either) then we need to buy one quality CB and hope that one of the very highly touted kids can step up.

Good luck to him, glad he's got a good move. Would have preferred him to stay though, been excellent this year when he's played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.