Kolo Shout Out

Not knocking the good stuff said on here about Kolo or the 'shout out', but if Kompany was on the same form as last year, Micah was fit, and if whatever weird shit that's going on between bobby and Lescott was not happening I doubt we would ever see him TBH.

ifiwasarichfan said:
If we let both Kolo and Lescott go in the Summer it leaves us with;

Vinny - Nastasic - Rekik - Richards.

Firing on all fronts that is at least one short and seeing as we completely messed up the summer Transfer window due to the confusion created by the FFP rules and I cant think of anyone off hand who is both affordable or open to a move we should really keep either Kolo or Lescott.

Have a good look at the Champions League Matches - their really isn't one fantastic world class defender in the entire competition.

As it stands right now I rate Vinny as one of the best 3 or 4 centre backs in the World. In 45 years of watching Football I dont rate Vinny in the top fifty defenders that I have ever seen. That is how low the standard is.
Sorry but three recognized CB's and one RB very capable of playing there is more than enough. Never mind having Garcia and Rodwell being able to play there, hell even Yaya played there in a CL final!

There was no confusion at all, we couldn't get our number one targets so went elsewhere. Nothing confusing about it.
As for you can't think of anyone? I didn't know you knew all of the defenders in Europe personally. Or are you going off the fact there is nobody in the papers saying I want to leave?

There are no world class defenders in the CL?!?!?! the only one not there is Kompany.

As for your last statement. Just lol.

stony said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
If we let both Kolo and Lescott go in the Summer it leaves us with;

Vinny - Nastasic - Rekik - Richards.

Firing on all fronts that is at least one short and seeing as we completely messed up the summer Transfer window due to the confusion created by the FFP rules and I cant think of anyone off hand who is both affordable or open to a move we should really keep either Kolo or Lescott.

Have a good look at the Champions League Matches - their really isn't one fantastic world class defender in the entire competition.

As it stands right now I rate Vinny as one of the best 3 or 4 centre backs in the World. In 45 years of watching Football I dont rate Vinny in the top fifty defenders that I have ever seen. That is how low the standard is.

You do realise that someone is going to ask you to name the 50 defenders who are or were better than Kompany.

Please can you name the 50 defenders who are or were better than Kompany?

defo needs a year extension, good to rely on and been playing very well..

comes to the fans at start of game to clap, nice touch.

I like Kolo and he's playing well lately, but I imagine he's got a big fat contract that we're looking to get rid of too. He was signed in a different time for the club. I reckon we'll let him go and try and pick up someone younger and cheaper.

I've always rated Kolo, he had a bit of a dip in form but this season he's been really solid when we needed him.

Agreed - he was good, but why does it take a shake up to make some pro players perform to their utmost ability?

My MOTM was nasty - provided toure with the platform to be confident - this boy can play!

ANY1aBLUE said:
Agreed - he was good, but why does it take a shake up to make some pro players perform to their utmost ability?

My MOTM was nasty - provided toure with the platform to be confident - this boy can play!

Positive post?

*faints*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.