Kolo Toure [Merged]

stu9488 said:
Afternoon everyone, as you all know by now this morning we started the medical precedure for Kolo Toure, I can now confirm the medical has been passed and Kolo will sign a contract at Eastlands in the next couple of hours, he has not left us yet, but he should leave the hospital in the next hour or so.

thx mate

stu9488 said:
Afternoon everyone, as you all know by now this morning we started the medical precedure for Kolo Toure, I can now confirm the medical has been passed and Kolo will sign a contract at Eastlands in the next couple of hours, he has not left us yet, but he should leave the hospital in the next hour or so.
Top man stu,any problems at all?

stu9488 said:

Excellent, I'm sure I speak for most bluemooners when I say we really appreciate that you take time to post stuff like this ;)

the--dud said:
stu9488 said:

Excellent, I'm sure I speak for most bluemooners when I say we really appreciate that you take time to post stuff like this ;)
Does Stu9488 really work at the hospital where we do the medicals?
I assume is The Royal Alexandra at Cheadle?

Medical was completed with no problems, apart from one of the scanners dieing on us.....AGAIN! All done now from our side over to the guys in suits!

stu9488 said:

Get him dressed and out of that fuckin' door pronto!!

mrksdawn19 said:
the--dud said:
Does Stu9488 really work at the hospital where we do the medicals?
I assume is The Royal Alexandra at Cheadle?

Nope dont work for any Hospital im not a doctor.

Just came on to see if Stu had posted. Legend. Thanks again Stu.

Hope a few of us can get down to CoMS later to welcome him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.