Kolo Toure [Merged]

Re: Toure

Pollerz said:
Dont know why im posting this can feel the abuse already.

Toure will be signed by wednesday if the medical goes to plan.

that is all.
Can't believe it's got to the stage where people can't share info without the fear of someone jumping on their back. Fair enough when it's a blatant wum saying stuff like we're gonna sign kanu for £60mill but when it's info like this you should either believe it and be excited or simply ignore it. Most of the time people are simply passing on info they have been told and thinks genuine enough to share with fellow blues.

Anyway cheers for the info pollerz

Re: Toure

Pollerz said:
Dont know why im posting this can feel the abuse already.

Toure will be signed by wednesday if the medical goes to plan.

that is all.

Every national newspaper in the UK over the past 2-3 days would agree with you.

Re: Toure agrees city move [Merged]

One thing I didn't realise is that Toure only has a year of his contract to go, we could effectively sign him on a pre contract in 6 months time.

Makes me a touch nervous about the price we're willing to pay for him.

I wouldn't be too worried about the figures put in the press Moomba.

Our owners are good business people obviously and while its fair to say they will pay a premium price because selling clubs know who we are backed by , we will not pay ridiculous amounts for the sake of it.

If Toure wants to come to City and Arsenal want to sell him and above all we feel he can improve the starting eleven then discussions will take place but for a player who can go on a free in 6 months the figures being bandied around are a little over the top I would suggest.

Toure will be a good buy for us & hopefully will sign this week.
We'll need a commanding centre half next to him though as he's not the best in the air, with Given being suspect to high balls & crosses into the area as well then it's vital we have someone at centre half who can organise our back four.

bluemoon32 said:
Toure will be a good buy for us & hopefully will sign this week.
We'll need a commanding centre half next to him though as he's not the best in the air, with Given being suspect to high balls & crosses into the area as well then it's vital we have someone at centre half who can organise our back four.

If what you say is correct 'poor in the air' 'needs to be organised' then why on earth are we buying him? I just hope your judgement of his ability is wide of the mark...............

moomba said:
One thing I didn't realise is that Toure only has a year of his contract to go, we could effectively sign him on a pre contract in 6 months time.

Makes me a touch nervous about the price we're willing to pay for him.

We don't care.

I think Toure would be a fantastic addition to our squad. He offers yet more to pace to the back four, a dominating presence and a wicked shot from anywhere on the field. He isn't the best in the air, but I feel if we manage to get Lescott too, this will more than make up for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.