Kolo Toure [Merged]

Re: Toure agrees city move [Merged]

Biamp said:
Let's face it would Arsenal agree to give us Toure ?
I think they already have. It's now down to whether the player is up for it.

Dubai Blue said:
Biamp said:
Let's face it would Arsenal agree to give us Toure ?

I would love to believe that, but still I can't believe it untill it's confirmed.

Re: toure agrees city move.

Blue4ever85 said:
dannybcity said:
I think I'll wait for SSN or the OS.

Erm......why? PMSL

I still don't understand the blind faith in ssn. They even sent their chief news reporter fatty Swanson to south Africa to attempt to be ahead of the game and were still about twenty minutes behind the adebayor signing. Il take happy blues word for it and stu on the medical side of things.

Biamp said:
Dubai Blue said:

I would love to believe that, but still I can't believe it untill it's confirmed.
The fact that our medical team were yesterday looking into his BMI (Background Medical Info) suggests that Arsenal have at least given an indication of willingness to do business.

Did Arsenal agree for the transfer to go through? What's going on at the moment?

wandarah said:
As a fan of Le Arse,

I would be absolutely, impossibly, devastatingly befuddled as to why we would sell not just 'a defender' - but King Kolo Frickin Toure. Not only sell him, but sell him to you horrible bastards of all people (no offense).

Adebayor I can live with, indeed I even smiled with glee (even though he will score against us) - but Kolo Toure *is* Arsenal. He's a wonderfully polite and respectful man, he still calls the boss 'Mr Wenger' and he's given his bollocks for Arsenal time and time again. He's had a rough couple of seasons perhaps, but he's still quality. Even if he were to be considered 'only average', we're desperately woeful in defense despite having some decent defenders, of which he is one.

He's the single last remaining member of the Invincibles, and if he leaves I think Wenger is making a massive, massive mistake.

I can only wonder what the fuck is going on at my club. If you fullas get him, you've got a great man, and a good player.
ha ha your the second gooner on here this morning stating you'll miss toure, last nite there was a city fan on here sayin no gooners rated toure and want him gone, and how we shouldn't sign him! cant wait til the nob reads your posts today! i think it'll be a good signing for us, however i amazed wenger and the powers at arsenal are willing to keep selling to us, there is a possibility we could run you close or even overtake you for 4th spot, with the help from some of your ex players . . . . . .that must surely really rile you? it would me!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1128130_city_turn_focus_to_toure" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... s_to_toure</a>

Reports claiming the Blues have agreed personal terms with Toure are premature, but indications are that the move could go through today.

Lomas has a lob on said:
ha ha your the second gooner on here this morning stating you'll miss toure, last nite there was a city fan on here sayin no gooners rated toure and want him gone, and how we shouldn't sign him! cant wait til the nob reads your posts today! i think it'll be a good signing for us, however i amazed wenger and the powers at arsenal are willing to keep selling to us, there is a possibility we could run you close or even overtake you for 4th spot, with the help from some of your ex players . . . . . .that must surely really rile you? it would me!

Well, it'd definitely be a mistake in my opinion and it'd without doubt make you stronger in an area where you obviously require some reinforcement, and yes, I think we would be weaker without Toure - even if he was used as backup or a squad player.

However, once again just my opinion - I think this year at least, we'll be ahead of you. Theres a lot of work for your manager to do to get the team working and honestly I think you've made a huge error buying Adebayor (though this may only become apparent when he feels he's run enough miles so he only has to walk). Theres a quality side being assembled no doubt but it's not like Arsenal suddenly will shit itself and turn to crap just because you're getting a decent side together.

Of course, I'm far more familar with Arsenal players than I am Man City ones (outside your Tevez's or Robhino's, etc) - but Van Persie is pure quality, Eduardo is lethal, Bendtner at his best is a decent replacement for Adebayor (and defintely smarter), Fabregas, Rosicky, Arshavin, Gallas are all world class in my opinion. And Walcott, Nasri, Sagna and Clichy arent half bad either!

For the last few seasons of course, our problem has been squad depth and bizarre formations. Selling Toure certainly wont help the former, and the latter is I'm afraid something that Le Boss doesnt look like stopping.

As for it 'riling' me, well nah this is football after all, but you bet your Arse i'd be yelling some choice words if and when Adebayor scores a screamer against us. Of course, he's never onside so maybe not...

Lomas has a lob on said:

Mate don't be a twat, show a little class. No need to stick the knife in... the gooners that have posted on here have done so genuinely and politely.

Remember we are impeccable ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.