Kolo Toure [Merged]

Re: Toure agrees City move [Merged]

Project said:
alera said:
Dont know if its been mentioned already but its on the MEN site now :

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1128130_city_turn_focus_to_toure" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... s_to_toure</a>

They are saying to close to a done deal and couldbe done today. At least as with Eto it is clear we have backup targets and we move quickly to secure them.

Yep - good to know that the A, B and C list stuff wasn't just talk.
It could even be described as a 'strategy'?

Re: Toure

Pollerz said:
Matty said:
I don't know why you're posting it either.

Essentially you've tried to claim ITK status with the above, but got yourself a nice little get out clause regarding the medical. All you've done is take infor from various media sources, make a "semi prediction" but also covered your back. It's essentially meaningless.

there was no media coverage about toure when i posted this last night?

all the media stuffs come out this morning so what youve said is false.
Yeah because, prior to last night, we'd not been remotely linked to Toure had we?

Matty said:
Pollerz said:
there was no media coverage about toure when i posted this last night?

all the media stuffs come out this morning so what youve said is false.
Yeah because, prior to last night, we'd not been remotely linked to Toure had we?

yes but we have also been linked to villa silva luisao alonso..and sry to tell you there not signing this week mate :(

Pollerz said:
Matty said:

yes but we have also been linked to villa silva luisao alonso..and sry to tell you there not signing this week mate :(
I think, out of those 4 plus Toure, the chances of signing Toure VASTLY outweighed the others, by a sizeable margin.

So is this happening today or what ?

I am just glad we are getting another defender in, defence has been looking shocking again so far in pre season - all be it weakened and in friendly games. Still last season even without outr new signings we had the best attack outside the top 4 but easily the worst defence in the top 10 - so not hard to see what where ourt problem lie.

We cant go into the season with Ben Haim as backup its almost like he trys to let goals in....

yeah.. but instead of only signing two defenders.. why don't we sign one more.. like hangeland for example...

In my experience of reliable ITK's on any of the forums, none of them go to lengths to make people believe them. The likes of URG, Blue2112, Happyblue etc just seem to post information, and it happens. Pollerz you may be ITK you may be a WUM, I dont really care either way, but if you are ITK, you may want to take note from the others ive mentioned. You seem to get pretty defensive, rather than confident.

alera said:
So is this happening today or what ?

I am just glad we are getting another defender in, defence has been looking shocking again so far in pre season - all be it weakened and in friendly games. Still last season even without outr new signings we had the best attack outside the top 4 but easily the worst defence in the top 10 - so not hard to see what where ourt problem lie.

We cant go into the season with Ben Haim as backup its almost like he trys to let goals in....

A bit unfare. I know he was poor before he got loaned out but I thought that he had a reasonable game last saturday. You never know he might just show the form he had at Bolton and save us (ADUG ) a few bob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.