Kolo Toure [Merged]

Re: Toure agrees City move [Merged]

Well the idea always seem to have been he wants 3. We were after Toure, Terry and Lescott they were waiting to see if Terry would come first it would seem.

I think Upson will end up at city as well and Lescott if we can doa deal with Everton OR he puts in a transfer request.

Re: Toure agrees city move [Merged]

markbmcfc said:
As do i, but, we havent yet seen Adebayor, Robbie, Tevez and Stevie play together, so we shouldnt judge now if our creative ability is good or poor. 90% of the time those four will be our main attacking options, too early to judge if it will be enough but short of buying Kaka, not sure how we could improve those four.
Fair point. Although i don't always feel the service into Ireland is as good as it should be either! But you're right, we should wait to see those 4 in action together before judging our pattern of play and our creativity. Hopefully Tevez can recover quickly and we can see them playing together BEFORE Blackburn. We really do need to know how it's going to work before that game. Only 3 games to go now! I've got a feeling that Barnsley may see another experimental team, but surely against Celtic and Rangers we'll start with our best 11, injury permitting.

A bit unfare. I know he was poor before he got loaned out but I thought that he had a reasonable game last saturday. You never know he might just show the form he had at Bolton and save us (ADUG ) a few bob.

You cant be serious that was a brilliant headed assit by him for their goal. Instead of heading it away from goal he headed it on perfectly for their forward. What sort of central defender cant even head the ball away from his own goal ! Every time I have seen him play for city he has been responisble for a goal at least. Hughes obviously agrees he moved him out as soon as he could !

He is shocking ask any Chelsea fan.

Donkey at Bolton, cheslea only ever signed he becuase he was on a free !

alera said:
A bit unfare. I know he was poor before he got loaned out but I thought that he had a reasonable game last saturday. You never know he might just show the form he had at Bolton and save us (ADUG ) a few bob.

You cant be serious that was a brilliant headed assit by him for their goal. Instead of heading it away from goal he headed it on perfectly for their forward. What sort of central defender cant even head the ball away from his own goal !

He is shocking ask any Chelsea fan.

Donkey at Bolton, cheslea only ever signed he becuase he was on a free !
I think Abramovich brought in TBH for other reasons to be honest.

alera said:
Well the idea always seem to have been he wants 3. We were after Toure, Terry and Lescott they were waiting to see if Terry would come first it would seem.

I think Upson will end up at city as well and Lescott if we can doa deal with Everton OR he puts in a transfer request.

I really hope we don't get Upson, I've never rated him. He showed some potential early on (at the Arse) but he's not good enough for our ambition...imo. If we are just getting proven prem players every time then Toure and Lescott are much better options. If we get both of these and MH is still looking for a third, then our overseas scouts should come up with options (I'm wondering whether we've got any... scouts that is!)

Left Peg said:
alera said:

I really hope we don't get Upson, I've never rated him. He showed some potential early on (at the Arse) but he's not good enough for our ambition...imo. If we are just getting proven prem players every time then Toure and Lescott are much better options. If we get both of these and MH is still looking for a third, then our overseas scouts should come up with options (I'm wondering whether we've got any... scouts that is!)

well, does anybody now mamadou sakho, diego lugano, or habib bellaid?? I

RIchards is a right back. He cant play in the centre. Proved this time and again. But Nedum and Kompany are decent cover and now we have Dejong he is not needed in midfield.

Upson is a much better player than Dunne and certainly ben haim so again in terms of a squad players its a big step forward for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.