Kolo Toure [Merged]

Re: Toure agrees City move [Merged]

Left Peg said:
alera said:
Well the idea always seem to have been he wants 3. We were after Toure, Terry and Lescott they were waiting to see if Terry would come first it would seem.

I think Upson will end up at city as well and Lescott if we can doa deal with Everton OR he puts in a transfer request.

I really hope we don't get Upson, I've never rated him. He showed some potential early on (at the Arse) but he's not good enough for our ambition...imo. If we are just getting proven prem players every time then Toure and Lescott are much better options. If we get both of these and MH is still looking for a third, then our overseas scouts should come up with options (I'm wondering whether we've got any... scouts that is!)

I don't really agree with you about Upson, I think he is still a quality defender and is Capello's first choice back up to Rio and JT. I'd put Upson on par with Toure, and we wont lose him for the African Cup

markbmcfc said:
In my experience of reliable ITK's on any of the forums, none of them go to lengths to make people believe them. The likes of URG, Blue2112, Happyblue etc just seem to post information, and it happens. Pollerz you may be ITK you may be a WUM, I dont really care either way, but if you are ITK, you may want to take note from the others ive mentioned. You seem to get pretty defensive, rather than confident.

Haha mate im very confident.. i just dont take abuse well, its a trait i need to work on..

but yes im very very confident in all the information i recieve the only thing ive been told thats incorrect was etoo but that fell thru for unforseen cersumstances but ye i think ur right i shouldnt write back.

by the way there will be a 18mill bid for lescott this week.

Time to wrap up our business this window me tinks

well, does anybody now mamadou sakho, diego lugano, or habib bellaid?? I[/quote]

Did they used to sell drugs near the ground.

alera said:
RIchards is a right back. He cant play in the centre. Proved this time and again. But Nedum and Kompany are decent cover and now we have Dejong he is not needed in midfield.

Upson is a much better player than Dunne and certainly ben haim so again in terms of a squad players its a big step forward for us.

I personally disagree about richards he is a cb in my opinion full backs need to be able to join in the play and get crosses in and unfortunately Micah cant do this!! the moves break down when he gets it. this is exaclty the same for onuoha im shocked when people want neddy at fullback he is worse than micah t crossing etc.

thing about Richards is he says he is a centre back when he first comes through gets played there and is superb then he loses his form and declares he is actually a right back but for the reasons stated above he isnt. if we want to play a formation where the full backs dont cross the halfway line fine but with 3 in midfield the extra width comes from the fullbacks.

would be v happy with Kolo, Upson & Lescott.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.