Kolo Toure [Merged]

Re: Toure agrees City move [Merged]

Matty said:
Pollerz said:
im been serious?

and fuck me your post counts insane

Nope, still not convinced.

The high post count is symptomatic of being a Bluemoon member for over 5 years.

kk, well fair enuf im guessing hes some form of in the know person that said wed sign toure.. fair enuf if he is, looks like hes getting decent info.

southstand117 said:
anyone uo for COMS today if this is true??

Fuck it I'll go if we get wind of it happening for real. Doubt anything will happen today though and doubt we will see the crowd like we did for Tevez but up for it all the same If it happens!

not my fault! said:
southstand117 said:
anyone uo for COMS today if this is true??

Fuck it I'll go if we get wind of it happening for real. Doubt anything will happen today though and doubt we will see the crowd like we did for Tevez but up for it all the same If it happens!

What will happen today?

rice10 said:
alera said:
RIchards is a right back. He cant play in the centre. Proved this time and again. But Nedum and Kompany are decent cover and now we have Dejong he is not needed in midfield.

Upson is a much better player than Dunne and certainly ben haim so again in terms of a squad players its a big step forward for us.

I personally disagree about richards he is a cb in my opinion full backs need to be able to join in the play and get crosses in and unfortunately Micah cant do this!! the moves break down when he gets it. this is exaclty the same for onuoha im shocked when people want neddy at fullback he is worse than micah t crossing etc.

thing about Richards is he says he is a centre back when he first comes through gets played there and is superb then he loses his form and declares he is actually a right back but for the reasons stated above he isnt. if we want to play a formation where the full backs dont cross the halfway line fine but with 3 in midfield the extra width comes from the fullbacks.
I actually can't say with any great confidence that Richards is an out and out full back or an out and out centre back. He lacks the crossing, passing and composure of a full back and lacks the positional sense, marking and calmness of a centreback. He's neither one nor the other. Hence why his place in the side is under threat.

Pam said:
not my fault! said:

What will happen today?
Do you read the threads before posting?

would be v happy with Kolo, Upson & Lescott.

Same here, big improvement on what we have at the moment. That would give us a back 4 of Richards--Toure--Lescott--Bridge with Zabs, Nedum, Upsons and Kompany as cover. Lescott can cover left back as well if needed thats a top 4 defensive line up for sure at least as good as Arsenal and Liverpools defensive pool IMO.

alera said:

Same here, big improvement on what we have at the moment. That would give us a back 4 of Richards--Toure--Lescott--Bridge with Zabs, Nedum, Upsons and Kompany as cover. Lescott can cover left back as well if needed thats a top 4 defensive line up for sure at least as good as Arsenal and Liverpools defensive pool IMO.

spot on mate

alera said:

yup, but i still worry with our right back.. I prefer srna over micah though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.