Kolo Toure [Merged]

Re: Toure agrees City move [Merged]

nice toure 1 of my favourite players hope we have got him

Let us hope that Toure signs because it looks increasingly likely that we won't be getting Lescott, at least not during this window. My gut feeling, however, is that, if Fulham or Everton get knocked out of the Europa Cup before the end of August (not checked the fixture dates), we might then get Hangeland or possibly even Lescott before the window closes.

given
richards kompany toure bridge
zabaleta barry
ireland
tevez robinho
adebayor

that would be my new lineup if we got toure.
i have a feeling dunne will be playing every game because he is keeping the captaincy.
which is fair enough.

not read all the 53 pages but what i have read it looks like we will be signing toure now and i would love hughes to pair him with carvalho next season would give us everythink you need at center half power pace <toure> positional sense ability to read a game power in the air and a leader in carvalho also our younger players nedum and richards could learn a hell of a lot of carvalho and we could probaly pick him up for 8mil

brady0 said:
CTfan said:
so what about FM09?? but anyway.. it's just my opinion though..

means you've probs watched very little of srna and base your opinion of him on how good he is on fm
To be fair mate, Srna is my corner taker and i get him to aim for the keeper. Lescott is my strongest headererer so i get him to challenge the keeper.

Srna is top assister in the league while Lescott gets me 15 goals a season.

So there.

ono said:
brady0 said:
means you've probs watched very little of srna and base your opinion of him on how good he is on fm
To be fair mate, Srna is my corner taker and i get him to aim for the keeper. Lescott is my strongest headererer so i get him to challenge the keeper.

So there.

Ono in!

ono said:
brady0 said:

So there.

fair enough mate, can you get robinho to play well though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.