Kolo Toure [Merged]

Rammy Blue said:
wandarah said:
Gallas is our best defender.

Thanks.

now THAT is funny.

No it's not, it's 100 percent true like I keep telling you all, yet another Arsenal fan confirms it but you're still too deluded to see it. Gallas is their best defender by a long way, Toure is finished, hence why Wenger is letting him go. 40 fcuking million they've taken from us, they can build a world class first XI from that. Goodbye top 4 finish, say goodbye everybody...

stu9488 said:
Hi guys, glad to see everyone is now up to speed with this transfer and also glad none of you believed that muppet that was on here lastnight! Update for you - if the fee is agreed by 6PM tonight we should be able to complete a medical by around lunchtime tomorrow if all goes well. Will keep you posted.
cheers stu, has the medical been booked yet?

Great signing if it happens. Toure has been part of a team that has won the premiership going unbeaten, won the Fa Cup and got to two champs leauge semi finals and one champs leauge Final. Since he's been at Arsenal they've never failed to finish outside the top four and the top four is where we want to be so we're getting a player here who's at a good age and has shown for many years that he's capable of playing at the highest level

He had an bad spell for a while but that was to be expected and he's shown enough recently especially since the turn of the year to suggest he's getting back to his best

AntMcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
now THAT is funny.

No it's not, it's 100 percent true like I keep telling you all, yet another Arsenal fan confirms it but you're still too deluded to see it. Gallas is their best defender by a long way, Toure is finished, hence why Wenger is letting him go. 40 fcuking million they've taken from us, they can build a world class first XI from that. Goodbye top 4 finish, say goodbye everybody...

I haven't rated Toure since he had Malaria, came back a different player. Before it, he was great. Now, I'm not so sure.

AntMcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
now THAT is funny.

Err.

This same Arsenal fan is telling you that you've gotten a quality defender, Toure is far from 'shit'. Still, we'll take your uh...generous offer.

AntMcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
now THAT is funny.

*rolls eyes*

Prophet of Doom said:
Toure had a year left on his contract and was not going to sign a new one.

I expect we will hear the Arsenal fans on the phone ins saying they dont rate him etc.

They gotta sell to pay the mortgage.

Arsenal and Liverpool need to pray that they stay in the top 4, cause if either drops out it will be meltdown time.

His best of years were behind him, but he can still do a job. The main reason he is (almost) past it is that he is a defender who relied more on their physical advantages than positioning and defensive awareness, and now that he is getting older he doesn't hold as much of an advantage that he used to have.

MCFC-alan88 said:
AntMcfc said:

I haven't rated Toure since he had Malaria, came back a different player. Before it, he was great. Now, I'm not so sure.

Indeed but he's seemingly over that now as his performances since the turn of the year have shown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.