Kolo Toure [Merged]

kinkladze's cock said:
hello all - unsure where to find the newbie posting section where undoubtedly i will be called a rag twat!

Anyway - i have supported City for 21 years and have been reading this forum for over 2 years!

I had to join just to vent my anger at some of you.....................

I cannot believe some of you are complaining at our present situation!!!!!

We have billionaires backing us, we are signing some quality players, i have full faith in whoever city put in charge as he is running 'god's club'.

Everyone stop twining and enjoy the ride (last time i said that i was an uninvited guest at a swingers party).

Hello to all you top quality fans who have faith! Been a pleasure reading this forum and to finally post!
2vhz09c.jpg

Petetheblu said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Ok cheers for the info mate, you've cleared up a lot of questions I had anyway :)

I'm still confused you two have answered nothing!!!! What is the news down the Avenues???

Can't say much mate as Mark Hughes has personally asked me to keep this quiet and my mate Robinho reckons I should leave it but anyway basically we might sign someone or we might not and it might happen soon but it might not.

That's it.

TMQ, Mark Hughes & Robinho.

kinkladze's cock said:
hello all - unsure where to find the newbie posting section where undoubtedly i will be called a rag twat!

Anyway - i have supported City for 21 years and have been reading this forum for over 2 years!

I had to join just to vent my anger at some of you.....................

We have billionaires backing us, we are signing some quality players, i have full faith in whoever city put in charge as he is running 'god's club'.

Everyone stop twining and enjoy the ride (last time i said that i was an uninvited guest at a swingers party).

Hello to all you top quality fans who have faith! Been a pleasure reading this forum and to finally post!

After 2 years of viewing surely you could have posted in a better thread in another part of this forum lol

Welcome aboard.

kinkladze's cock said:

Complaining?

It's discussion on a discussion board about players that don't even belong to the club.

And you probably shouldn't presume that only people who want us to sign Lescott, Toure and Upson are capable of looking forward to the season or enjoying the situation we're in.

Hello to you too Moomba!!!

I am (as Roy Walker said) 'saying what i see'.

I see people compaining and saying we won't finish top 6 etc etc. Not you personally mate but some are and that's a fact!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Petetheblu said:
I'm still confused you two have answered nothing!!!! What is the news down the Avenues???

Can't say much mate as Mark Hughes has personally asked me to keep this quiet and my mate Robinho reckons I should leave it but anyway basically we might sign someone or we might not and it might happen soon but it might not.

That's it.

TMQ, Mark Hughes & Robinho.

WELL WHY DID'NT YOU SAY THAT THEN!!!!!

....Your sooooooooooooooooooooooo secrective!!!

That's not complaining, it's having an opinion that we won't finish in the top six.

Not an opinion I share, but who knows. I'm sure I've been mistaken on things like this once or twice before.

What has happened with this deal. Thought ITKs or people said they'd heard on some channel that this had all been wrapped up. What is going on fellas?

moomba said:
That's not complaining, it's having an opinion that we won't finish in the top six.

Not an opinion I share, but who knows. I'm sure I've been mistaken on things like this once or twice before.

Me too mate. I see it as complaining in a sly way - like the wife when she says 'those dishes aren't done yet' - it's not direct but i know what she means!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.