Kolo Toure [Merged]

AntMcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
now THAT is funny.

No it's not, it's 100 percent true like I keep telling you all, yet another Arsenal fan confirms it but you're still too deluded to see it. Gallas is their best defender by a long way, Toure is finished, hence why Wenger is letting him go. 40 fcuking million they've taken from us, they can build a world class first XI from that. Goodbye top 4 finish, say goodbye everybody...

I thought Senderos was their best defender? Please excuse me for having slight disregard of your opinions, but you talk complete and utter shite.

AntMcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
now THAT is funny.

No it's not, it's 100 percent true like I keep telling you all, yet another Arsenal fan confirms it but you're still too deluded to see it. Gallas is their best defender by a long way, Toure is finished, hence why Wenger is letting him go. 40 fcuking million they've taken from us, they can build a world class first XI from that. Goodbye top 4 finish, say goodbye everybody...

Arsenal can't buy anything near a world class team for £40million. They can't even buy a world class player for that in today's market. Toure and Ade are worth £40 million of anybody's money. Arsenal buy young players and hope they come off, it's a complete gamble, as I'm sure many Arsenal fans will agree.

Do you even fucking read things before you post them? Argh.

lee-mcfc said:
Nicklas Bendtner

App (Gls)*
2005– Arsenal 58 (14)

Emmanuel Adebayor
App (Gls)*
2006–2009 104 (46)

Stats can be manipulated to prove whatever point you're trying to make. I'll manipulate them to say that Bendtner scored 15 last year whereas Adebayor scored 16.

lee-mcfc said:
Nicklas Bendtner

App (Gls)*
2005– Arsenal 58 (14)

Emmanuel Adebayor
App (Gls)*
2006–2009 104 (46)

Um. Not sure where you're getting those son.

But last seasons are:

Adebayor: 30+7 16
Bendy: 27+23 15

Once old mate Bendy is starting more - you'll see. That's not a bad return on 27 starts.

Might also be worth seeing how many goals Fabregas assisted Adebayor with.

But hey, it's not like it matters. If Bendtner has one good season we can sell him to you for £40 mil. Sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.