Kolo Toure [Merged]

wandarah said:
AntMcfc said:
No it's not, it's 100 percent true like I keep telling you all, yet another Arsenal fan confirms it but you're still too deluded to see it. Gallas is their best defender by a long way, Toure is finished, hence why Wenger is letting him go. 40 fcuking million they've taken from us, they can build a world class first XI from that. Goodbye top 4 finish, say goodbye everybody...

Err.

This same Arsenal fan is telling you that you've gotten a quality defender, Toure is far from 'shit'. Still, we'll take your uh...generous offer.

Not like your goin to see it though.

AntMcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
now THAT is funny.

No it's not, it's 100 percent true like I keep telling you all, yet another Arsenal fan confirms it but you're still too deluded to see it. Gallas is their best defender by a long way, Toure is finished, hence why Wenger is letting him go. 40 fcuking million they've taken from us, they can build a world class first XI from that. Goodbye top 4 finish, say goodbye everybody...

I dont normally resort to this sortof response but I have to say that EVERY post of yours is negative, why on earth do you bother ?? TIT !

hgblue said:
wandarah said:
Err.

This same Arsenal fan is telling you that you've gotten a quality defender, Toure is far from 'shit'. Still, we'll take your uh...generous offer.

What's the consensus amonst you lads about Wenger selling a couple of excellent players to a club who may be a direct competitor for fourth spot next season? I'm guessing that the job he's done for you over the years means you trust the guy's judgement?

I've been whoring this thread for awhile - I posted this yesterday, but I'll do it again:

As a fan of Le Arse,

I would be absolutely, impossibly, devastatingly befuddled as to why we would sell not just 'a defender' - but King Kolo Frickin Toure. Not only sell him, but sell him to you horrible bastards of all people (no offense).

Adebayor I can live with, indeed I even smiled with glee (even though he will score against us) - but Kolo Toure *is* Arsenal. He's a wonderfully polite and respectful man, he still calls the boss 'Mr Wenger' and he's given his bollocks for Arsenal time and time again. He's had a rough couple of seasons perhaps, but he's still quality. Even if he were to be considered 'only average', we're desperately woeful in defense despite having some decent defenders, of which he is one.

He's the single last remaining member of the Invincibles, and if he leaves I think Wenger is making a massive, massive mistake.

I can only wonder what the fuck is going on at my club. If you fullas get him, you've got a great man, and a good player.

cheshireblue said:
How anybody can argue Nicklas Bendtner is on a par with Adebayor is beyond me.

Bendtner isn't fit for the championship. Two or 3 seasons and he'll be playing for a struggling Premiership side or shipped off abroad to an average club. Mark my words.

Which is why he scored 15 goals in 27 starts last season.

Brino14 said:
Pam said:
He's a bit young for his best years to be behind him, isn't he?

Did you see him play last year? Please don't look at an age and draw a conclusion, as you're just happy that your getting another inflated signing thrown at you so you'll justify it in any way shape or form.

Then why are you on here whinging about it. Go and rejoice on an Arsenal forum.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
stu9488 said:
Hi guys, glad to see everyone is now up to speed with this transfer and also glad none of you believed that muppet that was on here lastnight! Update for you - if the fee is agreed by 6PM tonight we should be able to complete a medical by around lunchtime tomorrow if all goes well. Will keep you posted.
cheers stu, has the medical been booked yet?

Cheers Stu!

wandarah said:
hgblue said:
What's the consensus amonst you lads about Wenger selling a couple of excellent players to a club who may be a direct competitor for fourth spot next season? I'm guessing that the job he's done for you over the years means you trust the guy's judgement?

I've been whoring this thread for awhile - I posted this yesterday, but I'll do it again:

As a fan of Le Arse,

I would be absolutely, impossibly, devastatingly befuddled as to why we would sell not just 'a defender' - but King Kolo Frickin Toure. Not only sell him, but sell him to you horrible bastards of all people (no offense).

Adebayor I can live with, indeed I even smiled with glee (even though he will score against us) - but Kolo Toure *is* Arsenal. He's a wonderfully polite and respectful man, he still calls the boss 'Mr Wenger' and he's given his bollocks for Arsenal time and time again. He's had a rough couple of seasons perhaps, but he's still quality. Even if he were to be considered 'only average', we're desperately woeful in defense despite having some decent defenders, of which he is one.

He's the single last remaining member of the Invincibles, and if he leaves I think Wenger is making a massive, massive mistake.

I can only wonder what the fuck is going on at my club. If you fullas get him, you've got a great man, and a good player.

Kolo wanted to go, it's not Wenger's fault. This isn't the first time interest from City has made its way to him. Wenger wouldn't push Toure out the door like he did to Adebayor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.