Kolo Toure suspended (MERGED)

Re: City & Kolo

i8rags said:
he knows his fitness was way off so he cheated, diet pills instead of hard graft. no sympathy.

i would think he isn't asking for sympathy off anybody but support from citys fans would help dont you think!

Has anyone mentioned City's latest statement ?

The Football Club has noted public comments by a number of parties connected to Kolo Toure, regarding the ongoing matter of his current suspension.

Whilst the Club will continue to make no comment on the nature, status and possible outcome of this case until its conclusion, it would like to stress that public statements from such individuals are unhelpful and in some cases untrue.

The Club would like to make it absolutely clear that until comments made by a Mr Gouriso in particular appeared in the public domain, officials of Manchester City knew neither of his existence nor even of his purported connection to Kolo Toure. Suggestions that he has spoken to club officials are wholly without foundation.

Re: City & Kolo

i8rags said:
he knows his fitness was way off so he cheated, diet pills instead of hard graft. no sympathy.

You balloon.

That isn't how peak fitness works; anyone with even a basic understanding of sports science or fitness would understand this.

stony said:

The Football Club has noted public comments by a number of parties connected to Kolo Toure, regarding the ongoing matter of his current suspension.

Whilst the Club will continue to make no comment on the nature, status and possible outcome of this case until its conclusion, it would like to stress that public statements from such individuals are unhelpful and in some cases untrue.

The Club would like to make it absolutely clear that until comments made by a Mr Gouriso in particular appeared in the public domain, officials of Manchester City knew neither of his existence nor even of his purported connection to Kolo Toure. Suggestions that he has spoken to club officials are wholly without foundation.

So obviously Wenger's and Redknapp's comments were unhelpful no matter the intention behind them.

What's all the fuss about? Not like he's been caught out avoiding a test because he had a nose full of charlie . . like that above reproach saint of the swamp.
Camel gob was at it large, knew exactly what he was doing and evaded a test because he knew he'd fail - unlike Kolo who had a minute amount of none party and non performance enhancing chemical in his system . . that he didn't know about because it was a minor component of an outwardly benign substance.

I only wish that the media would focus on the real victims and villains in the game . . . Kolo being lined up to be burnt at the stake for a moment of innocent inattention and camel gob wearing the captains armband for england having been a well known coke head on the club scene for years.

This issue needs some perspective.

Yaya Toure said: "My brother is damaged. And the squad is affected because Kolo is an important man for us and one of our captains. So we want a quick solution to this problem.

"We all have confidence in Kolo. I am at Manchester City due to the insistence of my brother. For me it will be very hard to play without him in the team."

Oh, here we go...

He's basically saying he only plays for us to play with his brother. I mean, he managed OK without his brother at Barca and his previous teams didn't he?

LoveCity said:
Yaya Toure said: "My brother is damaged. And the squad is affected because Kolo is an important man for us and one of our captains. So we want a quick solution to this problem.

"We all have confidence in Kolo. I am at Manchester City due to the insistence of my brother. For me it will be very hard to play without him in the team."

Oh, here we go...

He's basically saying he only plays for us to play with his brother. I mean, he managed OK without his brother at Barca and his previous teams didn't he?

He isn't saying that. He is saying it will be "hard" to play without him... as in an emotional sense not a literal one.

stony said:

Can anyone tell me who the heck this Mr Gouriso is and what he's said?

The_Maverick said:

Kolo Toure’s personal manager Valer Gourizro says the club are supporting the defender through this difficult period: “Kolo's reputation speaks for itself and we're positive about that - he's a clean player.

"He's got everybody around him - his family, friends, the club, everything. Everybody in the game loves him.

"He's lucky that he's got Yaya as well as Patrick Vieira, who he played with at Arsenal. It's good to have them around him at the moment.

"The coach, Roberto Mancini, likes him and I spoke to Brian Marwood at City last night.

"He said that the club will stand by Kolo and they know that he gives 100 per cent and does a lot of work for the club.”

didactic said:
The_Maverick said:

Kolo Toure’s personal manager Valer Gourizro says the club are supporting the defender through this difficult period: “Kolo's reputation speaks for itself and we're positive about that - he's a clean player.

"He's got everybody around him - his family, friends, the club, everything. Everybody in the game loves him.

"He's lucky that he's got Yaya as well as Patrick Vieira, who he played with at Arsenal. It's good to have them around him at the moment.

"The coach, Roberto Mancini, likes him and I spoke to Brian Marwood at City last night.

"He said that the club will stand by Kolo and they know that he gives 100 per cent and does a lot of work for the club.”

Thanks for that. I tried searching but couldn't find anything.

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.