Paulmcfc2703 said:
city stew said:
nickson71 said:
If he is I feel sorry for the guy

he'll be getting a slating of this place even before he arrives
why ??
becomes some city fans are numpties and are expecting Terry or Puyol

toure would be a good addition to the squad

well said mate toure would be good for us an there would be good competiton with kompany an onuha maybe even lescott

I think he would be a good signing, these people on here who are already starting to call him need to wake up, our defence can only be improved by Kolo imho.

coimbatore blue said:
Sky Blue said:
city stew said:
nickson71 said:
If he is I feel sorry for the guy

he'll be getting a slating of this place even before he arrives
why ??

Because a fair few City fans on here think we are Barca, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Inter rolled into one!

and tottenham . just kidding

Sorry I forgot the mighty Everton............also kidding

If he can recapture his form of a season or two ago then Toure would be a great signing for us.

I have heard today that we have offered Richards plus money for Kolo earlier this morning, but nothing will happen until after the U21's.

Nantwich Blue said:
I have heard today that we have offered Richards plus money for Kolo earlier this morning, but nothing will happen until after the U21's.
That would be a poor deal if that were to happen, Toure has only one year left on his contract so I cant see us giving them Richards and money, and Richards still has 3 or 4 years left on his contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.