Kompany "allegedly" out for 3-4 weeks (merged)

Re: Kompany "allegedly" out for 3-4 weeks (merged)

stan bowles said:
I posted before the season started that Kompany staying fit was the key to our season. 3-4 weeks out mean he'll miss the Derby. Without disrespecting the rest of the our defensive options we'll be weaker without our captain.
Yep, he's the player we miss the most, along with silva. Both are so good that we will only ever be a weaker team without them.

Shows where we are weak though. VK and Nasty out and we are relying on Garcia!
Worrying. Very worrying.
Same at the left back position - Clichey gets injured or banned and in comes Kolarov!
We may get away with it against some of the poorer premier league clubs but not the top
clubs or in the Champions League.

Our other centre backs are all fine playing alongside Vinny. Unfortunately none of them are capable of playing his role. None of them play the physically dominant role that he does. They do the mopping up. Not exactly sweepers but much more like a Mike Doyle than a Dave Watson. We get bullied at the back when Vinny is out.

blueparrot said:
IrelandSuperman said:
blinkblue said:
It was their first team in name, represented mostly by their reserves/youth.
Corrected yet again.

Reserves and youth are you sure?

Neuer, Lahm, Martinez, Dante, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Thiago, Kroos, Ribery, Muller
Owned and I bet he doesn't have the good grace to come back and admit he looks a bit of a ****.

Re: Kompany

Didsbury Dave said:
stan bowles said:
I posted before the season started that Kompany staying fit was the key to our season. 3-4 weeks out mean he'll miss the Derby. Without disrespecting the rest of the our defensive options we'll be weaker without our captain.
Yep, he's the player we miss the most, along with silva. Both are so good that we will only ever be a weaker team without them.
I agree.

If he is out for 3/4'weeks he should be fit for the derby as im sure there's an international break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.