Kompany "allegedly" out for 3-4 weeks (merged)

cleavers said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Ducado said:
Is it confirmed?

As per usual, nothing from the club yet, but everyone starts the Chinese whispers
Chinese whispers - much more fun than facts, you know it.

Chinese Whispers? Wasn't that the funniest joke in the world or something like that on the news today, or am I in the wrong thread?

Ducado said:
cleavers said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
As per usual, nothing from the club yet, but everyone starts the Chinese whispers
Chinese whispers - much more fun than facts, you know it.

Chinese Whispers? Wasn't that the funniest joke in the world or something like that on the news today, or am I in the wrong thread?

No, you're right. It got voted best joke at Edinburgh fringe.

I header a rumour that Cadbury's are bringing out a new oriental chocolate bar but, it might be a Chinese whispa.

This one?

Once upon a time in China, lived two Chinamen. One named I Cum, and one named No Cum. No Cum marry pretty Chinese girl named No Cum Tu. For velly oblious reason No Cum and No Cum Tu not have any childlen.

One day, No Cum went out of town on business and I Cum came over and spent the night with No Cum Tu. That night I Cum came and No Cum Tu came, too. This make both velly happy.

However, about 7 or 8 months later, No Cum see he about to become father but he not know how come, so when baby come he named it How Cum U Cum. Of course, I Cum and No Cum Tu know How Cum U Cum came, but to this day No Cum not know how How Cum U Cum came!

super_city_si said:
Vienna_70 said:
As much as I hate losing VK for any games, and as good as he was last night, I thought JoLo was outstanding too.

I feel our defence is in safe hands while he is around, though I do concede we need someone better than Garcia alongside him.

Nastasić must be near to fitness, and if all else fails, I would play Micah against Cardiff.
Lescott did his defending brilliantly, but he gave away the ball numerous times in dangerous areas. Better teams would have made more of those mistakes. He's a liability when the ball is at his feet.

And are Cardiff and Hull better teams than Newcastle?

However, I don't agree with your assessment of Lescott.

He had a superb game last night. And it's not just me who thinks that; another poster made him MotM. He is not a liability with the ball at his feet. Did you not see his wing-play in one of our attacks? And what's this about him making numerous mistakes? That's just a load of rubbish. Joleon Lescott is an experienced, high quality defender, who would grace any Premier League squad and we're lucky enough to have him as one of ours.

And Joleon Lescott, he's top of the League!

No worries. Plenty of options to cover for him in midfield, so why not stick Ferny at CB, in Vinney's absence. I'm sure it wouldn't prove to be any problem for him.

Looks an absolute Rolls Royce of a player, if last night's showing is anything to go by

Time for Boyata to step up?? I would think perhaps Lescott and Nastasic, eventhough both left footers, would start against Cardiff.

Vienna_70 said:
super_city_si said:
Vienna_70 said:
As much as I hate losing VK for any games, and as good as he was last night, I thought JoLo was outstanding too.

I feel our defence is in safe hands while he is around, though I do concede we need someone better than Garcia alongside him.

Nastasić must be near to fitness, and if all else fails, I would play Micah against Cardiff.
Lescott did his defending brilliantly, but he gave away the ball numerous times in dangerous areas. Better teams would have made more of those mistakes. He's a liability when the ball is at his feet.

And are Cardiff and Hull better teams than Newcastle?

However, I don't agree with your assessment of Lescott.

He had a superb game last night. And it's not just me who thinks that; another poster made him MotM. He is not a liability with the ball at his feet. Did you not see his wing-play in one of our attacks? And what's this about him making numerous mistakes? That's just a load of rubbish. Joleon Lescott is an experienced, high quality defender, who would grace any Premier League squad and we're lucky enough to have him as one of ours.

And Joleon Lescott, he's top of the League!

No no no.

No way was he MOTM, he did well but did gibe the ball away in dangerous area. He only looks safe when he makes shorter passes and appear uncomfortable in possession. Dzeko, Aguero, Navas and Silva were the candidates. Kompany was better and set up Aguero's goal, he was massive for us and helped to dominate the game.

B\connellblue said:
This one?

Once upon a time in China, lived two Chinamen. One named I Cum, and one named No Cum. No Cum marry pretty Chinese girl named No Cum Tu. For velly oblious reason No Cum and No Cum Tu not have any childlen.

One day, No Cum went out of town on business and I Cum came over and spent the night with No Cum Tu. That night I Cum came and No Cum Tu came, too. This make both velly happy.

However, about 7 or 8 months later, No Cum see he about to become father but he not know how come, so when baby come he named it How Cum U Cum. Of course, I Cum and No Cum Tu know How Cum U Cum came, but to this day No Cum not know how How Cum U Cum came!
Hope No Cum doesn't log onto this forum otherwise I Cum will get whats cumming to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.