Kompany (do we need to find a replacement? )

Is this based on his most recent 90 minutes ?

We don't need to be experimenting, Sagna did a decent job at CB on Saturday, and can play there if required.

No not at all. He's played there previously in his career, and it would only take an injury to any of the other CBs, to leave us in a bit of a pickle.

It's not a case of experimenting but it could end up a bit of a needs must, should anything happen.

Don't know, how is Vinny on the "playing pissed drunk with a dislocated shoulder" front?

I haven't a clue mate. I'm genuinely gutted for the bloke, and maybe shorter training sessions or taylor made training sessions, could help him, oh and quick dram of whiskey before kick off.

Just hope the medics, s & c's and himself can sort his problems, because at the moment his career is going down the pan, and it's very sad to see.

I haven't a clue mate. I'm genuinely gutted for the bloke, and maybe shorter training sessions or taylor made training sessions, could help him, oh and quick dram of whiskey before kick off.

Just hope the medics, s & c's and himself can sort his problems, because at the moment his career is going down the pan, and it's very sad to see.
Whiskey is a great idea actually! Get him to relax a little, be more intuitive again ... I'm all for it!

maybe it is time for MLS . Came too soon for him . But then , thats the reality . his body just cant take 90 min anymore . and he is too big to be on bench ..so bye bye Vinny . Welcome Bonucci

Exactly, there was one moment early in the game Saturday where he was beaten for pace and he just strolled back with no effort. It was shocking.

There really is no hope for some people on this site ! Kolarov not played well in any games since he's been here ? Beam me up Scotty ! Hes been one of our best players this season for a start. You obviously did not watch the derby or Barca games as just two examples !

QUOTE="Paul Lake's Left Knee, post: 9841376, member: 8406"]Am I the only one who is slightly encouraged that it isnt a muscle strain and is something that any player would have probably got in the same circumstances. Just rotten luck, rather than his body failing this time IMO. If it was yet another muscle strain I think I would go along with the doom merchants.[/QUOTE]

No you're not. I made the same point near the beginning of the thread. It was totally unconnected & very bad luck

I think most of us are a bit sentimental on our favourite players, and Vinnie is right up there of all the modern day players we've had. Vinnie has been a rock for us.

Sorry, but I think he's finished as a top player now, and cannot see him getting back to his best tbh. Hope I'm proven wrong though.

I would like to see him retained at the club in a coaching role as he'd be a good mentor to the younger players.

There must be something seriously wrong for him to keep breaking down like this, surely it cant all be bad luck, I fear he wont recover from it mentally as well as physically, such a shame for him. Hope I'm wrong and he comes back fighting after Christmas at some point, cant see it though ;-(

There must be something seriously wrong for him to keep breaking down like this, surely it cant all be bad luck, I fear he wont recover from it mentally as well as physically, such a shame for him. Hope I'm wrong and he comes back fighting after Christmas at some point, cant see it though ;-(
On this occasion he hasn't broken down tho has he ?
I agree he must be mentally shot at tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.