Kompany (do we need to find a replacement? )

Send him out on loan to Holland in January for the rest of the season. Let him play a slower, less physical league for a few months to get his confidence back. Hopefully then he could come back next season and have one last chance to show Pep that he still has something to offer. I'm not convinced he does for a team with the ambitions we do though. Love him, but surely there's only so much he can take of this?

He needs to retire from international football too..

He is taking Injuries from challenges he would have walked through a few seasons ago though..

Most of his injuries have been caused by over stretching (mainly to his calf) as he defends on the front foot. I don't think any player would have walked through the clllision with Bravo on Saturday either. He took a right clattering and landed really awkwardly as a result. I do agree with what others have alluded to in this thread though and that is that mentally he must be finding this very tough. These should be his prime years. It's all very sad.

Crikey, your quick with your nonsense. he had a knock to the head and had to come off, quite routine.

What was that? Maybe you and the other chaps on here that had a go at me for stating that I think he is finished have a different view now that he is out for months again.

Gutted to say it but there's no way we'll go into next season with Kompany as part of our first choice centre back pairing. No manager would take that risk. If he's not convinced on Otamendi (I still can't quite make my mind up about him) we'll be going all out for someone. In fact we probably will anyway regardless of his views on Otamendi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.