Kompany (do we need to find a replacement? )

Gutted for him being out again just as he seemed to be easing himself back in. But in my view there's something funny been going on anyway, with him sitting on the bench when supposedly fit and then the situation with Belgium. Something isn't right.

Hope he gets himself sorted soon but he needs to sideline international football and to have a good run in the second half of the season. Otherwise I suspect that might be it.

maybe it is time for MLS . Came too soon for him . But then , thats the reality . his body just cant take 90 min anymore . and he is too big to be on bench ..so bye bye Vinny . Welcome Bonucci

1. Why would anyone in the MLS want a player who won't be able to play?

2. The reality is he just took an absolute battering from Bravo and it wasn't a question of not being fit enough for 90 minutes.

3. Juve can keep Bonucci.

Call me soft but I was genuinely tearing up at the game against Kiev last season when I thought it was the last time I'd see Vinnie for us. As much as I hate it, I do think he's almost done and I can't ever see us getting a half season out of him again.

However, the medical staff and manager have seen enough of a reason to give him the time and help he needs to recover each time he's got one of these stupid fucking niggling injuries. Every time. So why would they now decide to give up on him when this most recent injury wasn't a case of an unprovoked pulled muscle but the result of a direct, head first collision?

I get that a lot of people think his time's almost up but what's the point in keeping faith in him until arguably his most freakish accident?

1. Why would anyone in the MLS want a player who won't be able to play?

2. The reality is he just took an absolute battering from Bravo and it wasn't a question of not being fit enough for 90 minutes.

3. Juve can keep Bonucci.

Call me soft but I was genuinely tearing up at the game against Kiev last season when I thought it was the last time I'd see Vinnie for us. As much as I hate it, I do think he's almost done and I can't ever see us getting a half season out of him again.

However, the medical staff and manager have seen enough of a reason to give him the time and help he needs to recover each time he's got one of these stupid fucking niggling injuries. Every time. So why would they now decide to give up on him when this most recent injury wasn't a case of an unprovoked pulled muscle but the result of a direct, head first collision?

I get that a lot of people think his time's almost up but what's the point in keeping faith in him until arguably his most freakish accident?

Nobody at City will write off Kompany, unless he is actually a write off. Well, apart from some fans of course.

If it's different injuries each time then City & Kompany, will presevere for some time to come. If it's all caused by the same kind of thing & it won't go away, then both will at some point, call it a day.

If that is the case, then that point is probably very close. But if it isn't, then it's no more relevant to his future than if he'd fallen off a bycicle & broken his wrist.

We will just have to wait & see.

Gutted to say it but there's no way we'll go into next season with Kompany as part of our first choice centre back pairing. No manager would take that risk. If he's not convinced on Otamendi (I still can't quite make my mind up about him) we'll be going all out for someone. In fact we probably will anyway regardless of his views on Otamendi.
Yes we must replace Kompany NOW. We can't give the guy anymore time to prove his fitness. It amazes me the support the chap gets on here he has been elevated to the status of a demi god.
He was a good captain and central defender but he was not the most important part of the recent success story. He has be missing for the last 2 years and indeed was not fantastic during the last title winning season. We urgently need a new top class central defender unfortunately we will probably have to wait until the summer. Finally lets say thanks to Vinny but it's time to retire sunshine

Or Phil Jones perhaps ?

Or Smalling ?

Absolutely...

I follow the biggest turkish team whose name is Fenerbahce SK therefore I ve know kjaer .... I think he is a very good stoper and leader like Viking :))

According to newspapers Chelsea is preparing to bid to Fenerbahce for Simon Kjaer...

we shouldn't catch this player and also his cost very cheap (around 20 Mil. Euro) according to his quality...

I

Hope this thread is taken in good faith. City it seems have been looking for a second central defender for the past few years to replace Lescott and for me Stones fits the bill but we are still looking around, my choice who I would pay big money for is Virgil Van Dijk, for me he looks the part in every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.