Kompany (do we need to find a replacement? )

What was that? Maybe you and the other chaps on here that had a go at me for stating that I think he is finished have a different view now that he is out for months again.

No, I have no different view as using hindsight is not that clever.

Just remind us all at what time did you post this (Date & Time)

Finished. Hopefully can get a non player role at City. Sad to see him fizzle out like this

Put it this way: we need to assume he won't be fit. That is, have three or four good enough CB's other than him. Feels like every time he starts what we end up with is a wasted substitution and a disrupted team.

Freak injury. Lets make a call on him when he comes back. It's too soon to write him off. This latest injury could have happened to anybody and isn't related to his other problems.

The injuries ARE all related. Every time he gets injured nd has to recover, he puts more unneccesary strain on his muscles. Knee injuries, for exakple, are hugely detrimental to your thigh and calf. He keeps breaking down because his body cant take the stress.
A lot of people just can't accept that Vincent is most likely finished and is very unlikely to get back to anywhere near his former greatness. Well past time to sit him down and offer the guy a really good deal to join the backroom staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.