Kompany [Not] Injured - Starts today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kompany [Probably Not] Injured

Whether Komps is fit or not it won't alter their plans just if he is out it will make their job easier (well on paper anyway)

blue b4 the moon said:
de niro said:
jrb said:
"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him, we have the technology."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-D99_UBhaU[/youtube]

On a serious note, I don't think he'll be fit. And if he is(?), Liverpool will target him. Dead Man walking.

That aside, it still begs the question, why have a full impact/contact training session a day before such a important match
?

exactly what I said to the texter. he agreed it was madness.

Over played the wumming now.
don't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks. I post what I'm told. what you think it totally irrelevant.

Joke on many levels. Joke that such challenges are being made in training a day before the game and it's a joke that we have no decent cover for him. I know we all want to remain positive but Demi and Lescott vs Suarez and Sturridge is 3 points to Liverpool. The only thing Pellegrini can do now is play Garcia as well and hope to god we can somehow scrape a draw.

If he is out its a big blow for us but MP and the squad still have the experience and class to get a result just have keep it tight first 20 mins also think the keepers will have big say in the outcome of this game as both side will make chances no matter who playing and confident our Joe will be on the ball tomorrow im nervous don't get me wrong but think we can do it COME YOU BLUE BOYS.

How is it that the press are allowed to take such photos of the training session before our biggest game? The privacy at Carrington is ridiculous.

Sorry.just logged on..what the fuck is this all about??
Richards just needs fucking off..sorry..what a knobber

Plain Speaking said:
How is it that the press are allowed to take such photos of the training session before our biggest game? The privacy at Carrington is ridiculous.

it was the MEN.

I posted a link to their pictures. Shows how the incident happened<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:52 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Sorry.just logged on..what the fuck is this all about??
Richards just needs fucking off..sorry..what a knobber

TBH, the blame lies with Pellegrini.

Training, set pieces or not, one day before the match, City shouldn't be doing those high impact of training sessions. A light training session, and an overview of the tactics is enough.

de niro said:
blue b4 the moon said:
de niro said:
exactly what I said to the texter. he agreed it was madness.

Over played the wumming now.
don't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks. I post what I'm told. what you think it totally irrelevant.

You really are getting tiresome. We are not all reactionary 13 and 14 year old kids.

I know it is the easter holidays but ffs sake give it a rest.

Post what you think and not what you are told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.