Kompany return date?

I think it should AT LEAST be a certified letter on parchment with fire marks on the sides, an embossed club stamp, a lacquered seal and the personal signatures of Pellegrini & Kompany at the bottom of the document, sent out to each fan individually.

I do actually have a letter from VK, framed, up on the wall here but it isn't on parchment or anything. It is enquiring about my health so maybe I should write back to him and ask about his health? :-)

Agree with joe being captain,i don't buy the theory that goalies can't be capt.it'll be interesting to see who pep chooses

The theory that keepers can't be captain has always been complete and utter bollocks.

its sad that him and aguero don't play full seasons we walk the premeir league win the FA cup and league cup if both was fit for a full season come to think about it Yaya and silva never play a full season aswell it only joe hart that does not pick up a injury

The theory that keepers can't be captain has always been complete and utter bollocks.
¨
Purely from a practical point of view, it is easier if it's an outfield player, just because of the fact that captains are allowed to have a word with the ref, and if the keeper needs to run over every time ...

¨
Purely from a practical point of view, it is easier if it's an outfield player, just because of the fact that captains are allowed to have a word with the ref, and if the keeper needs to run over every time ...

That never stopped

Buffon

Casillas

Shilton

Yashin

Zoff

and tons of others. In fact I think about 1/3rd of the captains at the last world cup were Goalkeepers.

Anything between ten minutes and a month before he's out again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.