Kompany

anyone who doesnt rate kompany in the top 10 centre backs in the world, either A-doesnt watch city that much....B-plays on football manager too much and belives in big names...C-doesnt know much about football ... D-stupid/looking for an argument...

he is easily! in the top 10 in the world if not in the top 3!, i wouldnt swap him for anybody.

TaylorWill07 said:
anyone who doesnt rate kompany in the top 10 centre backs in the world, either A-doesnt watch city that much....B-plays on football manager too much and belives in big names...C-doesnt know much about football ... D-stupid/looking for an argument...

he is easily! in the top 10 in the world if not in the top 3!, i wouldnt swap him for anybody.

Lets also take into account that Komps is a premier league player,you know the one...the best league in the world...that must count for sommat.

Lets face it..it was pretty obvious what Vincents all about after the Hamburg quarter. £6mill..we nicked the fella.

Fat Chance said:
Lets face it..it was pretty obvious what Vincents all about after the Hamburg quarter. £6mill..we nicked the fella.

Yeah, he was immense in that game and he'd had pain killing injections before and possibly at half time as well! He's a legend, hope he's with us for years to come. I know De Jong got sky motm and Lescott in the stadium, but for me Kompany was motm yesterday, definitely should be captain next season.

TaylorWill07 said:

Top 3 you having a fookin laff - i watch City and have done for 30 plus years and at 45 dont play football manager - until he plays against the best against the like of Villa - Messi - Xavi - Iniesta - Ribery - Robben - Forlan - Eto - Sneijder etc etc in fact just about every top striker in then you are fookin guessing - to be the best you have to play against the best and that he aint done

He is quality player but making claims that he is one of the top 3 or top 10 centre backs in the world is nothing more than delusional - he is an outstanding player and potentially could be should be one of the very very best BUT the prem aint over flowing with top top strikers - Rooney and Tranny have been pretty much dog shit - Drogba is still one of the best but aint what he was 2 years ago when he was unplayable and Tevez plays for us.

madmank said:
Fat Chance said:

6mill still carnt believe we got him for that much.what would we have to pay for his services now.great buy him and dj

...and Zab

player of the season ..without him = more goals would have been conceded by out team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.