Kompany

coleridge said:
Eccles Blue said:
I'll believe the offical website and no one else when it comes to 'news' about anyone in our team.

It must have been on 5Live. You believe what you want, mate. I said this a couple of days ago. As there seems to be a tug-of-love going on, the official website is unlikely to be broadcasting it, is it?

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, but my experience of the printed media, or in fact any media, is such that I only believe something: a) when I see it happen with my own eyes, b) when the official website says so, c) when the player himself says so.

Sorry.

Rodwell, Jovetic and Vinny just can't get a slice of luck these days.
Not knee-jerking but I agree this could really dictate how we get on this season. Awful news.

If he needs his operation get him in for it. No point nursing him through as he'll just keep getting injured. Much happier now that Demichelis is fit.

The next key date is after the international week. There's no evidence I have seen which suggests he wont make that. In other words we know nowt, but I am not placing any faith in anything other than <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a> or a reputable quoted source

It was a calf injury that gave him problems last season, this season it a groin injury..

We need to sort out both and find out why so many players are breaking down with muscle injuries..

It cannot be a conincidence.

would be a real shame as for all our attacking play, without Kompany, no trophies.

yayas trusty right foot said:
It was a calf injury that gave him problems last season, this season it a groin injury..

We need to sort out both and find out why so many players are breaking down with muscle injuries..

It cannot be a conincidence.

I thought the latest injury was a thigh strain?

if barcelona is still willing to pay 35 million + for kompany , we should consider selling him.

we could use the money to buy a CB and an LB.

we cannot be held hostage by kompany's injuries.

bandwagon said:
if barcelona is still willing to pay 35 million + for kompany , we should consider selling him.

we could use the money to buy a CB and an LB.

we cannot be held hostage by kompany's injuries.

Oh my goodness, is it now Vinnie's turn to be slated and sold by Bluemoaners?!!!!! Well we seem to have gone through the rest of the team so I suppose it is Vinnie's turn!!

UNBELIEVABLE.

we need reinforcement in the back. we can't rely solely on Kompany or Demichelis alone. please sign either Agger or Vermaelen during winter transfer windows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.