Kompany

I always worry when things go quiet on an injury. Groin injuries are tricky, whilst the recovery time from an op etc is shorter than ligaments there is often a continuous period of breakdowns. The good thing is for a centre half he is young, his mentality is brilliant and he will be back. No matter what if City need him he will be available. I hope that the issue can be resolved quickly.

Vinnie is not going to internationals probably looking towards end of the month unless there are any further set backs?
Even then we have the prospect of him being granted leave again maybe for a game or so as his wife is due their second child in the coming months

bzekosilva said:
Vinnie is not going to internationals probably looking towards end of the month unless there are any further set backs?
Even then we have the prospect of him being granted leave again maybe for a game or so as his wife is due their second child in the coming months

His wife had the baby about a month ago i think

King Geedorah said:
acton28 said:
A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.

And a dented wing will never fly again.

not strictly true depends on the wing the material its constructed from and the nature of the dent just saying

on safer ground with a watch pot never makes a silk sow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.